Minority Rule: Treasures of the Old Ones - N.1 wins! (and Marluna survived!)

/in

does Misktonic University have a dean?

yes it’s ████████ Von ████████

2 Likes

great

when I die, I want my body sent to the dean’s desk the following morning with a note saying “this is your fault”

2 Likes

if possible, please write the note in my blood

I recognize that this may not be possible, so I’ve procured a red ink substitute for this very purpose stored inside my dorm room

my roommate will show you where it is, provided you bribe him with schnitzel - one piece should be sufficient

2 Likes

we’re sharing a body so i’m gonna add
if there’s any remains left after all the science or medical or whatever the hell kinda work is done on it after our demise don’t just burn it, turn it into fertilizer

yes even if it’s a fucked up and cursed body. ESPECIALLY if the body is fucked up and cursed that’s gonna be so funny

2 Likes

i hope our body warps reality around it. i hope it’s eternally rotting without end. i hope that when you touch it you see visions of your future self in increasingly maddening situations, and even after you flee the scene it haunts your nightmares and changes you irreversibly until one day around the time of the fall of london to eldritch forces unknown you find yourself seized by a strange fit of trembling ecstasy as it all becomes clear, the clockwork puzzle of this life has revealed its solution to you and you’ve done it, you’ve created the revolutionary mechanism of the next generation, but little did you know you actually doomed us all, thus leading into the ██████ ████ incident of ██/██/████, where your corpse becomes just. like. mine.

and i wanna see what happens when you feed it to a tree

3 Likes

go to bed

1 Like

/in

2 Likes

Would she be beaten by the Baron of Truth

/in

2 Likes

Nyo

/in

2 Likes

PIGEON!!! Hi

1 Like

new room since it hit 20 peeps:

4 Likes

if no room hits majority, does the room with plurality die?

wdym

if rooms are tied for majority whichever has less talisman count (people with number of talismans) dies

oh so. there are only ever 2 rooms available to pick? (i have never played this before :joy_cat:)

there is probably gonna be like 6-9 round 1, but it decreases with less people

1 Like

oh
but like the room with the most people always dies even if it doesn’t have 50%+ though right?