[Misc] Drabble Duel: Doppelgangsters Edition - Atlas wins!

Magpie.

5 Likes

baby magpie

1 Like

Sometimes on DRG I’d be called Magsus when I was suspected of criminal activity, but I shouldn’t bring that power over here.

5 Likes

parvus :)

5 Likes

Nīlus fluvius magnus est. Tiberis nōn est fluvius magnus, Tiberis fluvius parvus est.

Sicilia īnsula magna est. Melita est īnsula parva.

3 Likes

you know your island is tiny when the first result on Google is for one in Montana

5 Likes

The Roman empire stood triumphant and conquered every land mass in sight for a thousand years. I want to be that.

3 Likes

Alright gamers we have a tie between 3 and 5 days so im making the executive gamer decision to average that to 4 days

We have 4 days from this post to write our stuff. If everyone submits earlier i reveal earlier

Ill be sending you all PMs, u can submit there

Ill put up a timer in a bit when i get on laptop

Have fun!! :heart:

3 Likes

actually no i didnt think this through

it wont affect anyone else. so u can at any time

anyone who is /lazy can change to /normal at any time before we reveal, its totally cool

3 Likes

timer:

1 Like

Ek shall ponder this disclosure for a delimited period.

3 Likes

tenor

2 Likes

what about anyone who is normal
what if I wanna be lazy

3 Likes

oh yeah that too

if u want u can not submit anything (or just tell me ur switching to lazy) and its totally cool, it doesnt affect the rest of the players

3 Likes

@lol would you like to play?

1 Like

@Hehehaha420blazing

1 Like

i can lazy if u need it i definetly dont have time to play anything lol

1 Like

oh i dont need it in the sense of mandatory minimum playercount, i just thought you might be interested since you liked all the posts but the game already started but if u’d still like to participate let me know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

it is for the eliza cosplay

1 Like

ooooh lmao

1 Like