[Misc] Drabble Duel: Doppelgangsters Edition - Atlas wins!

@katze holy shit magnus is nilus

4 Likes

As in the personification of the Nile river?

3 Likes

we can go with that

4 Likes

everyone who has submitted so far included roleplaying as themselves. i didnt think that makes a ton of sense to be a part of the game so thats why i excluded it, but if everyone wants to do that then we do it. so - include roleplaying as yourself! i will update that in your PMs too

4 Likes

nyaaaaaaaaaaaa tbhtbthbthtbhtbhtb nya

4 Likes

i think ill do a few hours extension and then do a live slow roll reveal instead of dumping all at once

ideally at a time fol is most active

when is fol most active?

4 Likes

alright deadline extended by 12 hours
new deadline at 3 PM EST
new timer:

will do a live reveal, great if you can make it then! :blush:

2 Likes

Breaking news: Tutuu’s living status to be confirmed at 3pm EST. More at 6.

5 Likes

@Squirrel2412
@Arete
@ElizaThePsycho
@YoubutWorse
@May
@Marshal
@Arctic
@Wazza
@Atlas
@benguinedparbecue
@Bionic
@katze
@Litten
@O.kazo
@Ash
@SirDerpsAlot
@Chloe
@Ranta
@Zugzwang
@Someone
@Geyde

reveal in about 45 minutes! it wont be like a grandiose thing heheh, there arent that many posts. i wont drop them all at once, ill just post them little by little :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I can’t be there
Pensive

2 Likes

(this is tutuu)

so what imma do is go thru the playerlist from top to bottom

ill do fake quotes (credit to atlas for the suggestion). u guys will see what i mean in a minute

then ill randomize the order in which i post the submissions, for each one. so arctic roleplayer 1 isnt necessarily the same person as eliza roleplayer number 1 for instance

you can like as many posts as you want! also reminder that people were allowed to roleplay as themselves and that imma count everyone as automatically self-liking their submissions!

also also! everyone is allowed to like, even those who havent signed up for the game. feel free to vote and influence the end result if you wanna!

i will ping some semi-frequent cookie thread posters, but just letting u know u can participate in the voting! (and also also everyone is allowed to talk about it ofc, just dont straight up claim what u submitted!)

@Garfooled @lilith @orangeandblack5 @Mistyx @Amelia @CRichardFortressLies @Silviu200530 @notblackorwhite @Achromatic @beancat @Marluxion @Icibalus @Leafia @Italy @mollylikesorigami @jail @Daeron @Luka @Hazardwaste @otterpopd @Ruby @sulit @Magnus

(im sorry for the ping if you’re uninterested)

(for whose new peeps i pinged - tl;dr this game is about roleplaying as each other!)

(also sorry about those who i didnt ping im a bit too tired to consider who should and i shouldnt ping so i just went with whatever heheh :sweat_smile: )

(and id feel guilty for masspinging literally everyone thats too far i would feel bad :sweat_smile: )

5 Likes
2 Likes

not sure i can stick around for the reveal cuz im being dragged out but im glad i got my submissions in on time

using the forum to quote people for this is gonna be funny

4 Likes

i think we should all make a pact to vote on every submission so

1. i am proven right
  2. everyone wins
3 Likes

basically i win twice

1 Like

tutuu roleplayers below:

1 Like
3 Likes
6 Likes