[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

That of course was a mere hypothetical, of what you were doing

The Grandees would never sink so low as to do that

ouch

at least stay consistent

I don’t see any of you guys giving money to theater either lol

You are taking ooc me as in character me and frankly I don’t like that

We haven’t even put money into anywhere besides silviu offering 1 coin

ur in character is an evil noble

If I assume all the totals are up to date, this is my answer

/Fund Theatre 599
@ElizaThePsycho

1 Like

guava is willing to put their money where their mouths is

3 Likes

That’s because it’s a theatre not a theater
Theaters don’t exist yet

3 Likes

Movies won’t be invented for another couple hundred years

2 Likes

/Donate 5 Gold to Litten @Litten @ElizaThePsycho

while i am still coming to terms with the loss of my dear father i believe it is only right that i replay his debts

5 Likes

Knowing this game there is an event to invent movies

for lore reasons I ask Eliza to allow this

1 Like

1 Like

F

The Grandees. Famous for being impassioned duelists known for their strict adherence to honour, etiquette, and the Ninth God.

Yet, I do not see those honor bound duelists. I see cowards. Cowards who claim they are serving the Ninth God…when in reality they are serving their own self interests. Don’t get me wrong, The Counts have their own agenda they want to see done. However, despite me and countess marshal disagreeing on a lot of things…The Counts are more upfront about their intentions. Marshal makes no claim that they are honor bound, they are doing what they must in order to complete their objective.

However, The Grandees are more malicious. They hide their facade behind a mask of being honor bound, when in reality they are blood thirsty murderers who hides behind religion in order to complete their objective.

If you were really honor bound, you would be leaping at the chance to throw coins into the theater to make up for the utter contempt for them that you showed in the last of meeting. Instead, you are posturing that you are allowing the theater to be built, and only ONE of you is actually throwing coins into theater. Prove me wrong, right a wrong, fund the theater.

post # 2023

4 Likes

I told you my intentions and also my compromise with you.

You shall not write nastygrams about my own team

1 Like