[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

Barons have the most

Thought you guys had five

anyway still the biggest threat + gold

VOTE: Choice B

Hmm… Frankly, I think Count Litten is right on this one. A is not happening, much to my Chargrin, so I will place my trust in my… hyperactive counterpart.

VOTE: Choice C

Barons, accept this as a sign that I am fully and truly willing to work with you should it be mutually beneficial.

The Grandees want B for a reason, and whatever that is, I think it’s in a mutual interest to prevent that.

1 Like

@Daeron playing Death Road to Canada GIGACHAD

1 Like

because he KILLED SOMEONE

2 Likes

I think everyone is vastly underplaying the fact that a murder took place

1 Like

Potato, Potato (this saying really doesn’t work well over text), we all have made mistakes in the past. Let it go to a trial where we can see the truth come out

Trial! Trial! Trial! Trial! Trial!

Also I played KoTC with my friends and won as monarch I am literally the goat ez

1 Like

why do you want a trial now?
what happened to the trial earlier?

and why do you want Silviu to be innocent so bad?
do you also intend to cover up a murder?

Last time a trial didn’t hinder my opponents
now, a trial hinders my opponents

I sense a common theme here

I wished to vote with the queen as a show of her authority against a trial. With that out of the picture it now seems you are all too ready to throw Silviu under the bus and sweep potential criminal dealings under the rug. I want that allll to come out, for the sake of embarassing you Grandee scum, and giving the truth and ensuring Catbae II knows the real reasons his father died.

I wanted the spymaster to Investigate and find the truth. Now, it seems some truth has been found. Of course, I am all but content in letting the spymaster take even more time with their investigation, but clearly everyone is antsy for some kind of resolution. I believe that resolution should be a trial, for the reasons stated before and as a showing of Good Faith to the Barons

choice A (8): IcetFeelsPain, Litten, Amelia, Italy, sulit, Daeron, tutuu, Kiiruma
Choice B (4): crazynuto, Zone_Q11, Squirrel2412, guavagudetama

Not Voting (8): Hazardwaste, Moll, Jane, JakeTheWolfie, catbae, Marshal, Silviu200530, YoubutWorse

Choice C (7): Zone_Q11, crazynuto, Litten, Squirrel2412, Hazardwaste, tutuu, Marshal
choice B (6): IcetFeelsPain, ElizaThePsycho, guavagudetama, Amelia, YoubutWorse, Daeron
Choice A (3): sulit, Italy, Kiiruma

Not Voting (5): Moll, Jane, JakeTheWolfie, catbae, Silviu200530

literally what happened here
this C revolution is craaaaazy like for what reason
especially tutuu and Marshal who literally voted spymaster last time like the consistency is so where is it

Oh I forgot you suck mb

And you care of her authority now?
She’s voting a certain way, why not vote with her now?

Arresting someone for a crime they committed is “sweeping it under the rug”? are you serious? do you fucking hear yourself?
stop joking. this is serious.

Catbae II was literally the one who called for Silviu to be arrested in the first place
the Spymaster found evidence of it being murder
Catbae II told us it was murder
If you think about how Silviu was acting, they were obviously guilty
How much more evidence could we possibly need? That man is fucking guilty. He is a murderer. He deserves to rot in prison.

A trial is pointless if we all already know he did it. It’s just a waste of time that longer forces us to think about a gruesome death.
Before, a trial made sense, because we didn’t know. But now, this case is wide open. Silviu murdered Catbae

Choice C (7): Zone_Q11, crazynuto, Litten, Squirrel2412, Hazardwaste, tutuu, Marshal

They hate to see us put aside our differences and work together smh

If Silviu is truly guilty, then allow a public trial where the people can see what a Murderer he is.
Oh wait, that hurts the Grandees reputation, I forgot.
Too bad it’s what the people demand.

I want Silviu brought to justice, and I want everyone to know he did it. In most instances I like taking care of things behind closed doors, but this time I much prefer the inverse.