[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

Ah. I see.
Very well.

1 Like

So right now I habe 200 gold
But I think before the next auction, I’ll gain either 200 or 500

And anything I have I’ll give to whatever you want built

1 Like

I think it’s actually based on Trade but yeah

1 Like

If I understand it correctly, the premise is if nobles band together against option C, then you will vote A instead? Or is it that you are offering to vote A right now? Either is actually fine with me, lore wise it makes sense for a trial but I do understand that gathering more evidence actually benefits the counts somewhat.

Meh. If nothing happens I’ll toss in 200 gold to whatever you fund anyway like last time

I want A or C but I don’t actually want B, The Grandees want to wash away their blood and hide whatever other crimes Silviu mentioned. I offer gold to the barons for not picking B.

Hence why I want A. Because the Spymaster already uncovered some Grandee secrets. It’s no wonder they want to stop the Spymaster’s investigation now. What else could the Grandees be hiding?

1 Like

And for a people so known for their loyalty, to unflinchingly throw your own into a cell means there is something much more sinister hiding beneath the surface

Now I’m not calling Silviu a nazi
But even the nazi’s got trials

a truly insane start to a sentance

5 Likes

If you thought the beginning of the movie was insane, just wait till you see the ending

2 Likes

I fully agree with A.
Perhaps they’ll uncover the truth.
Innocence all along.

1 Like

A risk, I suppose, we are both willing to take.

1 Like

i just saw an add for osu

3 Likes

god dammit leafia

2 Likes

That’s cool and all but NEW SCHEMES

In 1.2 they’re adding 3 new schemes
All of which are generic but ssshhh

that was me actually

3 Likes

I’m convinced, no need for a trial

VOTE: choice B

Let’s be very clear, voting B just increas grandee defiance and they are the biggest military threat, while we only have 3

We have 4 military