[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

It says 750 Wealth, but IDK whether it would only affect Nuto or the entire Barony.

Italy, I suggest if you want the barons support, you offer to pay them the amount of money crazy has for a funding building of their choice in the future, + 200 extra

1 Like

Probably just nuto

1 Like

Given the fact the entire baron team isn’t getting executed

Probably just nuto

1 Like

Yeah… but I don’t wanna lose the Wealth…

1 Like

-Wealth to every baron is kinda bullshit lol

1 Like

@Zone_Q11
If the grandees would offer you 1,000 gold for a building of your choice in the next auction, would you guys vote B?

If the grandees don’t pay it we will gladly help you fuck them over at every vote in the future fwiw

i’m not paying shit

1 Like

why

i’m not living my life under other people’s thumbs

Like, there is not much disparity in Wealth (other than Counts, because Counts was given normal tax while Barons and Grandees were given harsh tax), but uh… I would like to avoid losing more Wealth if I could?

1 Like

i still owe you 300 gold fwiw

1 Like

Well uh
I don’t think they will help you lmao

…yeah, sure. That sounds like a reasonable price for Nuto’s life.
(No offense @crazynuto, but even I hate in-lore Nuto for coming up with the fricking guillotine.)

2 Likes

The Counts are not paying for The Grandees, and I think it’s bullshit that they would have to pay to get you out of this mess, so I think it’s fair that The Grandees pay The Barons 1,000 gold

it goes without saying that if we fall behind because we kept getting swarmed it’s gonna be your problem really fucking fast

I’m a Count now

2 Likes

VOTE: choice B

Nuto your life has been sold for 1000 gold

May you rest in peace :dove:

1 Like