[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

:crystal_ball: Yes

This is why we need a new queen

2 Likes
  1. Call for Unity
  2. Monarch’s Golden Choice.
  3. Reverse voting

@discobot roll 1d3

:game_die: 3

cool i won’t exchange it then

Wtf is the third one

2 Likes

Reverse voting is hilarious tho

1 Like

Come on eliza

1 Like

For the funny

1 Like

The queen has made her decision tho

1 Like

Btw reverse voting is people must now vote the answer they dont want

2 Likes

The Good Word

Rhoda, your newly-marreid wife, comes to you in the Palace during some free time.
Rhoda: Greetings, Your Majesty! I’ve had an idea. As I’m sure you know, my fellow Counts have been shirking their religious duties a bit recently. Faith in the Ninth God could certainly be higher in the East right now. The problem is the feeling of disconnection from the Church here in the Capital. But I think if the message came from one of their own, it might make a difference.
Eliza: You want to become a preacher?
Rhoda: Not a preacher, exactly. Just an ambassador, I suppose. To show them what it means to be a faithful adherent of the Ninth God. Will you give me your blessing?
Eliza: Go forth and bring the good word to them, my love.
Rhoda: Most pleasing! I’ll make the preparations immediately.

Word spreads fast that the Queen Consort will tour the east. Thousands flock to the towns and villages where she plans to stop. Once she arrives, she gives a series of impassioned speeches to the locals, pleading with them to abandon their heathen ways.
It strikes a chord. The Archbishop happily announces that Church attendance is rising all across the East. +2 Count Faith

2 Likes

Yeah, but… would she still keep Iron Choice, Veto, and her own vote?

1 Like

True

We are gonna be the new grandees

3 Likes

idk i really want to swap out my vote seeing as its 90% useless but

Thank god we married her off so she couldn’t kill our scheme before it hatched

2 Likes

Is there a catch-up mechanic or

there’s a counter-scheme mechanic and mechanics to raise authority and stability if they get too low
but the catch-up mechanic is rebellions

1 Like

Counter scheme mechanic?