[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

you’ll see

1 Like

Is this like the event where the barons military got killed by a witch

2 Likes

A Brand New Harvester

@Squirrel2412: Your Highness, the scholars and great thinkers of the East have invented a new farming implement. Some kind of horse-drawn machine that automatically reaps and threshes grain. They call it a wheat-eater, and it’s revolutionizing agriculture! +3 Count Farming It would be of great use to us in the March.
@Jane: We’ll not share the designs with the likes of you, Marcher leech. Our people worked hard on that machine. We deserve to reap its rewards, not you!

Vote: Should the designs for this Eastern reaping machine be shared with other regions?

A: Force the Counts to distribute the designs.(+Defiance, +Farming)
B: Compensate the Counts for the invention and share it with the other regions. (-800 Treasury, +150 Wealth, +Farming, )
C: Leave the machines in the East only. (+Defiance, +Farming)
D: Halt the production of these machines—they’re an affront to honest farmers everywhere. +Defiance, -Farming, +Faith

Monarch’s Vote has been placed on A.

Hey at least this time we aren’t going to try the machine out on a count

3 Likes

Choice A (1): ElizaThePsycho

Not Voting (21): IcetFeelsPain, Hazardwaste, Zone_Q11, Moll, Squirrel2412, crazynuto, beancat, Jane, tutuu, JakeTheWolfie, catbae, Marshal, Litten, sulit, Kiiruma, Amelia, guavagudetama, Silviu200530, Italy, YoubutWorse, Daeron

VOTE: Choice -

1 Like

VOTE: choice a

spread the wealth

(for the record, this conversation is conducted via messenger pigeon)

2 Likes

(I have a reputation to uphold)

1 Like

i’m not sure if the plow is so technologically advanced that people would decry it as witchcraft

1 Like

wait that’s not a plow it’s a fuckin

guys if we ban it i suggest we begin exterminating sparrows next

A messenger arrives, wearing a very silly hat.

“Baron Wilhelm Marzipan of House Squirrel, fourth of his name, defender of the forests and acorns, wishes to make his will be known.”

uhh… wait why are you asking me what my vote is

we just had a conversation with the queen about this, jonathan

1 Like

If you vote a we get defiance which is good for you

i think voting d gives the most while a/c give to different territories

1 Like

HOWEVER.

1 Like

i just want to get this show on the road please quickhammer

1 Like