[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

i don’t know why I spent that much money on the library

also the library was a really weird choice to spend the money on but I was too asleep to say anything

2 Likes

Oh I remember we wanted to bait money being spent

1 Like

Yeah that part isn’t the worst (although the hand was overplayed), but the library was very questionable when there was the Grand Bazaar which would give barons +1 trade and put us in their favor, and force the Grandees to be the bad guys and deny the barons the trade should they wish to push for the +1 faith, and also wouldn’t give eliza stabil

1 Like

(well…)

(technically only one of us died, but the other three decided to go into hiding)

1 Like

fun fact if you go back and read what the messengers say you’ll notice that there are actually 4 baron wilhelm marzipans

2 Likes

each with their own title and personality

1 Like

fwiw i asked for you and him to decide which one of u takes it, imo u both equally deserved it. but if @ElizaThePsycho wants to give it to litten all is cool with me

1 Like

Litten 100% dude put in a lot more work than I did

2 Likes

my big thing was just directing count votes / strategizing what option works best and figuring out who we could get to vote with us where, litten was all over the place pulling favors

2 Likes

diplomatic relations is really important
and it helps when you like who you talk with

2 Likes

anyways

Thoughts™

overall this was pretty fun
I didn’t get that involved in alliances and stuff (aside from the one with litten) but I thought the gameplay was very interesting

unfortunate that activity kinda fell off towards the end but not much you could do about that

gg all

would play again

1 Like

gg

litten marshal carried

5 Likes

GG. I see this finished fast enough.

1 Like

Yay! :partying_face:

GG!

2 Likes

Boo!

/in as a count

7 Likes

No

That was so much fun, thanks for hosting Eliza!

4 Likes

wooo gg team

1 Like