[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

/vote B

@barons if you vote c, the counts will help you lower authority in the future, just like how we dunked the queen in water

we have a proven track record for dunking people in water while the grandees don’t

2 Likes

@barons the counts are not to be trusted. Voting B means you can continue this for even larger gains. Plus, I am oddly curious to see what this cult foolishly believes.

If you do spy on it, what do you think will happen? There’s going to be a choice for raising the queens authority by squashing the cult in exchange for raising faith (I assume? I don’t know the events lmao) , which will just benefit the grandees. The grandees will just betray you at the sight of more faith.

Also like, defiance is actually a really useful stat for everyone, read the op

Good to know.

@ElizaThePsycho
/vote A

3 Likes

Nonsense. The goals of our grand country are ever shifting. Your claims fall through when you realize that the authority of the kingdom is already low!

I’d say this would be a game of risk. Though the cultists aren’t doing any passive damage yet.

1 Like

This is also true they haven’t done anything lol

they are spreading HERETICAL PROPAGANDA

In fact if you let them do nothing I bet the next event will lower the queens authority because we refuse to handle the problem lmao

honestly no i think the next event would be a monarch event that lets her choose what to do

handling the problem just makes the queen authority seem more legit

/vote C @ElizaThePsycho

What will happen to the cultists then

its in the air!

this game actually has some really wacky stuff as results so

1 Like

yeah idk it just seems like better to lower the faith and raise defiance for everyone who isn’t a grandee

(like that one time I almost named sandwiches after myself)