[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

nah its determined by which event it is

the game itself has so many events you don’t have to worry that much about repeats but yeah

so if that option is chosen everyone faith go down?

you don’t know

/Vote B @ElizaThePsycho

Yall are wanting to wait and see. But let’s be honest with ourselves.
Who here is not interested in a cult and would wanna spy on them, hmm?

1 Like

okay what I’m getting at is that out of every option c is the superior one

it is 4 or less not less than 4

1 Like

Litten, we need our faith to be the highest or tied for highest, not a certain level.
Lowering faith as a whole doesn’t really do anything except hurt everyone (probably)
Would you not rather see if option B leads to actual benefits in the future?

Barons don’t really care about faith, neither do counts though, unless I misunderstand something. While it is tempting to spy on them to see what happens, I think it is in both the Counts and Barons self interest to raise their defiance stat and lower the faith. I could even make an argument that the defiance stat could be helpful to the Grandees as well.

Everyone.

Some insight never hurt, is that right? I can’t guarantee anything, but that should open us to more decisions.

If you neglect them, the cult will grow and then will start to bring insidious events.

1 Like

/in as Grandee

3 Likes

See? They agree!

Not to mention, if the cult does grow, we can always do something about it later.

good choice

1 Like

The best way to prevent issues if you tackle them early.

also for the A voters

I’m fairly certain that option is actually a dice roll and might fail

Exactly, that is the logical answer.
Sending a spy not only gives us insight.
But it gives options for the future to perhaps influence things more favourably when we need it to be

It’s not an issue though right now. It probably won’t even be one in the future. We are a strong kingdom and can tackle any threats together.

oh right i need to put a law in place

…I mean we don’t have anything on our plates as it’s just our debut.

But when you will start to drown in issues, cult should be the least of your worries…

Is it random