[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

Oh no. The law randomization

Monarch usually gets thrown 3 choices then they pick

1 Like

Idk what that means

Such as… veto’ing an option

id randomize it out of all the options but for some reason i don’t have all the options in my doc so

1. Monarch’s Golden Choice
  2. Monarch’s Iron Choice
  3. Call for Unity

@discobot roll 1d3

Idk what tf any of those are

1 Like

:game_die: 2

it randomly picks 3 for them

then the Monarch player (eliza) picks one of them

1 Like

cool
iron choice it is

Wtf does that mean

1 Like

You know Grandees, if everyone’s faith is lowered, you still have #1 faith. And it actually helps you. As lowering the faith means it’ll take more to reach 10 (which I believe is the max), and if two teams reach 10 you can’t ensure you get any higher.

Also the “-faith” very well might apply to only us. I don’t think it says who the “-faith” applies to, and considering it’s a “cult in the east” and we are the counts of the East, it might only dock us. Which would be a net gain for you guys

You have to stop thinking about it like “higher faith for all = auto good”. Your goal is only to have the highest faith, even if that means y’all have 5, we have 0, and the Barons have 1. Again, this is literally an example of why we are natural allies

2 Likes

one sec

:smiling_imp:

Don’t listen to Litten, he likes being combative for no reason. It genuinely makes the most sense for all of us to go 3

Actually, marshal makes a fair point, lmao.

Laws of the Land

All of these have a 1 season cooldown.

1. Monarch’s Vote (A single vote, placed on the option of the Monarch’s choice.)
  2. Veto (A single option may not be voted for.)
  3. Monarch’s Iron Choice (If the chosen choice is voted for, then +1 Authority)
1 Like

okay but also im taking the piss

You know it’s called working together with the other teams you should try it this time.

1 Like