[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

Either way it still is most beneficial to grandees and Counts, because there’s a solid chance it only lowers our faith. And it probably raises grandee defiance, because the grandees will be mad that the cult wasn’t eradicated. Which is a big plus for you guys

Remember what I said about the “godless scapegoats”? Well, here we are. We get to turn our eyes away from the gods, and you get to inflame your base over it

1 Like

i am pretty sure Eliza randomly chose one of the three options for her vote

It was random for the choice of what ability to use.

/vote C

Well she’s raising Defiance and losing Faith.

Which might led to, gasp.

The queen being beheaded!

1 Like

Does this only care about majority too

its plurality/majority

1 Like

Gasp. So we can hammer a decision??!

actually I didn’t
i have a reason for voting this
no, you do not get to know what it is

indeed

my availability might stop you but still

Silvia you should vote with us because if the queen is beheaded it makes it easier for you to be king

@Daeron
@Kiiruma
@Amelia
@guavagudetama
@Silviu200530
@Italy
@YoubutWorse
@Daeron

Think about it. Whose defiance would be raised and whose faith would be lowered if the cults were allowed to run wild in the East. The counts are in the East. Obviously that would lower our faith. Could lower everyone’s, I give it a 50/50, but your options are either “gain an even bigger faith advantage on the counts, allowing you to focus on the Barons, or just have it stay the same”

Your defiance will obviously be raised, because your people will be furious that the cults weren’t eradicated, which is good because you can convince them to rebel should your scheme fail. The only real loser here is Eliza, because defiance will be raised. The barons are basically entirely neutral in these affairs, though raising defiance should help loosen Eliza’s authority so it would also help them in a more roundabout way.

If you are Grandee, Vote C. It will only increase your people’s willingness to put your own monarch on the thrown. If you’re a baron, do whatever you like, though the counts (especially countess Marissa and count Litten) would be especially grateful.

1 Like

Unless we are doing that medieval thing with “marrying the king with a queen from the other kingdoms”. I’d imagine you’d rather want your ultimate Count to be the king.

I think Eliza realizes the majority benefits from C and is trying to reverse psychology. Otherwise, she wouldn’t have revealed her hand so early.

1 Like

consider

she’s the host and she would be voting whatever way she thinks is funny

but yes this does actually make sense lmao

Perhaps, though I would at the very least not say “Eliza obviously wants C” because it is objectively the choice that hurts her the most at the cost of advancing noble schemes.

1 Like

I have no idea what this game is, and didn’t read OP, so

3 Likes

Vote C if lady Gaga is girlboss

3 Likes