[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

The queen appointed me. She’s the manager here.

burn them

Of course the Grandees stay doubting their own leader. Isn’t undying loyalty supposed to be your thing?

We would never say such things about our Glorious tutuu

1 Like

BEHOLD
ITALY, A GRANDEE, CLAIMS TO HAVE NEVER LIKED A POST, SWEARING AN OATH TO NEVER LIKE A POST.

HOWEVER, THEY HAVE

HOW COULD YOU HAVE SOMEONE SO HERETICAL?

1 Like

we can not stay loyal to… to a POLYTHEIST

3 Likes

But she didn’t oversteps boundaries listed in the Southern Grand Holy Scripture!

I fail to see the issue.

So I see lying is a okay with the ninth god. Noted.

You don’t tell white lies ever?!?

So called “monotheistic” grandees when you ask them why their god is called the Ninth

5 Likes

we do not worship the other eight

of course a count wouldn’t know this

1 Like

The newer the number, the better the entity.

Unless you watch Mulan 2

Ah, dear Silviu, I must admit that I, too, am not exempt from the frailties of human nature. There may have been instances in my long life where I found myself weaving untruths. However, as a Count, I must clarify that my role involves upholding certain secrets and maintaining an air of mystery, rather than strict adherence to honor and etiquette like the Grandees. My actions are governed by different codes and responsibilities, which occasionally may lead me to employ deceit to protect the interests of my station and those entrusted to me. Nonetheless, I assure you that any falsehoods I have uttered were carried out with great consideration for the consequences they might bring. But let us not be swayed from the matter at hand. The issue concerning the forum post remains, and it is essential to address it diligently and honestly. A Grandee like you should not being using roundabout questions when defending against an accusation of telling the truth.

3 Likes

5 Likes

1 Like

most of them are destroyed
The Seventh God, however, is banished to the Seven Hells

the first one seemed to have fled though from the lore?

1 Like

Are there like greek gods? With thousands of relatives?

1 Like

Hey, I was wrong out of malice, not idiocy. The Barons are the dumb ones, I just want to antagonize you.

2 Likes

yeah idk where that guy is

sadly, no
however, there is demons, sprouted from the ashes of the Fifth God