[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

At the very least, it forces the barons to expend more resources to achieve their scheme. Which again advantages the Grandees and Counts.

The Grandees are all scripture-thumping scum, sure, and I wait patiently for the day I can plunge their people into an eternal darkness, but for now we have a common enemy: Capitalism

1 Like

boy would you have a field day with the Patricians

Those scheming barons would certainly kick start a revolution of the industrial sort if they had the choice. And this “industrial revolution” and its consequences would be a disaster for the human race.

3 Likes

Wait it does? What the tuck

1 Like

obviously we just need to stop them lol

2 Likes

The seas would run red with blood regardless of if they had a say in things. Scum, the lot of them

1 Like

The barons are robbing us blind and we didn’t even know about it til now

1 Like

but why do they keep buying so many stocks in foreign banana companies

1 Like

Why does their scheme happe faster

because the next stage happens slower

VOTE: Choice C

BY WHATEVER MEANS, I WILL SEE JUSTICE SERVED

2 Likes

don’t care beat them to death with a brick

2 Likes

VOTE: Choice C

I have been assured by our most loyal and competent Spymaster that a fair investigation will take place. Therefore, I rescind my commitment to hold a trial and will go with the alternative.

2 Likes

it’s amazing how quickly this went from count-grandee blood feud to a political weapon designed exclusively to dunk on the barons

7 Likes

If they wanted an easier scheme shouldn’t have tied it to fucking over the queen

2 Likes

two united regions sure are a sight to behold huh

1 Like

Thank you, Young Catboy. I am confident we will succeed with this method. The Monarch seems to think so, at least.

3 Likes

I like how the monarch has very little actual power

1 Like

Modern day Britain:

Just wait until the vetos start coming in

3 Likes