[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

VOTE: Choice C

@ElizaThePsycho as the monarch, what is your take on this whole ordeal?

So… Choice C is basically “leave everything over to the Queen”. …the very same queen y’all want to overthrow?

I mean an honorable duel is an honorable duel.
But despite Silviu being an honorable Grandee, we ought to take this investigation seriously.

What’s better? Option D?
I think we cannot trust ourselves with trial and imprisonment is extreme without investigation.
The queen is neutral to this duel.

It’s true, the spymaster is loyal to the Kingdom

1 Like

Listen
I’m for a trial SOLELY so I can be a witness and talk about the reason why Catbae owes me five dollars and why I am devastated by his death (because I can’t get my money)

2 Likes

Oh also barons are somewhat cool and I feel bad about fucking them over

1 Like

But man that five dollars tho
DEVASTATED

is this what we’re currently voting on

Ah, yes. “We”, which most definitely includes the person loyal to the person all nobles want to overthrow. So hypothetically speaking, if the “Spymaster” were to do a pro-gamer move called lying, we should definitely trust them, yes?

2 Likes

also what is baron wincon
I haven’t read any of thread if it wasn’t clear
except for the one ping I got from Marshal and the pings from Eliza

And if the spymaster were to be sent out, will they be fair and unbiased?

Why not? How is a trial -consisting of judge and multiple juries- less neutral than leaving things over to the person who has her own agenda to prevent us from overthrowing her?

Well. Not really, depending on where you live.

Baron is currently trying to achieve a scheme of keeping the queen authority under or equal to four. Right now we are voting on how to handle a duel.

1 Like

No

@guavagudetama

1 Like

oh I see
ty litten

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

I think it’s fairly absurd to assume that a single man is a danger to us all.