[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

Litten, I hope you do realize you are asking that not only to the host, but also to the queen. …the queen, whose credibility are forever unknown due to the fact that we are openly plotting to overthrow her.

1 Like

Yes I’m perfectly aware I’m being lied to by the queen

2 Likes

Authority at 4 or lower

For now

i’m still here

1 Like

none of this seems to affect win conditions, except C which I didn’t really want to vote anyway, so I’m just going to vote for what I believe to be the right option

VOTE: Choice A

1 Like

like morally

1 Like

i was gonna go for the morally right option but then eliza asked if i wanted to bully the barons and i couldn’t say no

2 Likes

It is not “one man is dangerous”; it was never about the danger. It is about “the truth” and its credibility.

Choice C puts all work, responsibility, and thereby credibility to one person,

Whereas in Choice A we could for ourselves! We can be the investigators!

3 Likes

Oh I was talking about option B, but fair points all around

yeah Choice B and D should literally never be getting votes here

tutuu is… we can ignore that I suppose

2 Likes

I just don’t know how much we can really trust the spymaster to investigate this claim as opposed to a jury

1 Like

Eh? Choice B?
*reads choice*

Silviu? If he kills again, then we just bully him, no? …I wonder. Did Italy truly vote C because he wanted to bully the Barons, or because he wanted to defend Silviu’s murder?

2 Likes

gasp

3 Likes

I don’t understand how this bullies the barons
is catbae a baron?
even so, option C doesn’t bully the barons, if you really wanted to bully the barons you would vote option D. but don’t.

can you even switch votes in kott (king of the thread)

cuz you can’t in normal king of the castle but she could change that in a long-term setting

option c acfually bullies the barons because it increases authority by one, because Queen Eliza used Iron Choice law on C, reinforcing her support for the law, which means if it’s chosen, her authority increases by one.

you can here

oh yeah
she needs authority though, right?

See, I don’t think a trial would really change much as far as fairness. Who even is the judge? Probably someone appointed by the monarch. It’d be a whole ordeal.

You clearly have litten in your corner, however, so I imagine what you are saying does have some merit

1 Like