[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

if I was baron rn I would be upset as hell at the grandees LOL

1 Like

It’s not bribery it’s blackmail

grandee being the open evil ones here it seem

what blackmail do we have for… fucking them over?

Make them vote with us or we raise auth :p

you mean what you are doing right now?

there isn’t really a guarantee we’ll be able to do that though is there?

that would be “and” not “or” cuz Amelia is voting to raise auth

You are literally doing that right now

yeah but me and Amelia aren’t voting together LOL
I meant we as a group, the grandees, being able to do that

As long as eliza has the Iron reign vote we can literally always say “play ball or we will vote to raise eliza’s auth”

like later in the game

oh yeah true

but it’s like. what if she puts it on the choice we want

cuz it’s not gonna be only events about things that don’t matter to us wincon-wise
like it’s not always gonna be just defiance obviously

if she puts it on like raise faith for grandees for instance we can’t force the barons into voting with us

also what does that even have to do with this vote in particular actually?
this just seems like a looming threat that will exist regardless of where the council votes on this issue

This vote in of itself

I’d actually have rather just outright imprisoned silviu to get the max defiance possible lmao but we can’t have nice things

(I swear I am not a traitor to thos country)

you wanted to rebel? this early?

Look, this isn’t becuase I hate the barons and they know this. We worked with them on the first vote after all, and will work for them after

Everyone knows the counts don’t hold a constant enemy, we are transient, shifting like water. I guess the Grandees have more of a reputation of staying in soldified alliances/enemies, so I guess I get it if you think the barons will hold a grudge against you.

You guys have fun though lol, C is still the play regardless. Sorry Barons, no hard feelings, see you next vote.