[MISC] King of the Castle (21/infinity) - THE COUNTS WIN!

and I’m scared this will happen this game but for Monarch after we don’t pay attention to the monarch and focus on fucking each other over

Or it could happen with the barons because we aren’t taking a clear opportunity to stop their scheme lol

if the barons scheme gets fucked up, they basically have to rebel anyways. Which puts strain on Eliza.

It’s genuinely just always C here

I’d like to think in longform it will be easier to call attention to the fact that Monarch is ahead

But also

Grandee chat is just kyo becoming a vtuber lmao

1 Like

@jane @JakeTheWolfie @tutuu i’ve laid out very clearly my case. do whatevs you want but know that I will be very sad if you don’t vote C

count chat is me sobbing and marshal telling me I have a skill issue basically

Live pic of Count chat

2 Likes

yesss let’s force that region to rebel super early into the game there is no forseeable future where this can go wrong barons win by rebelling and overthrow Eliza vineboom

I do understand your position as the only region to not currently have their wincon though :man_shrugging:

I’d appreciate if you also understood my case and vote A
but I won’t guilt trip you and say I’ll be sad if you vote C

Guava literally everyone has their wincon

1 Like

grandee this is embarrassing, I have to admit, I am fond of you, but this is embarrassing

oh they do?
okay nvm I don’t understand lol

1 Like

I thought they weren’t at their wincon

1 Like

The counts know what’s going on, we just cannot for the life of us agree what to do about it

the grandees don’t even know whos on their team half the time

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I wanna sabotage lol

We’ll be competing with ALL of the Nobles and lose some of our control

If we do not stop barons

We can also get them to vote with us later

not if our entire team is cucking them atm :sob: :sob: why would they ever

1 Like