Moderator Interest Check

i’m not interested in being a mod i think you’re probably talking about when i was joking about it

my interest extends no further than being willing if nobody else is able to or is suitable, but i don’t think that’s relevant right now

6 Likes

Bumping this thread! We’re still accepting applications for another week or two

3 Likes

can i apply to become a not moderator instead

9 Likes

You should just host an EIMM and winner becomes new mod

5 Likes

Based moment lol

Also no, I am the type to break rules so no mod appliance for me.

2 Likes

What rules have you borken

Bork

7 Likes

real

1 Like

based moment

5 Likes

Thanks i will await my paycheck

20 Likes

/seconded

5 Likes

When is the reveal? :popcorncat:

Um i would like to redo my inquiry, after further consideration i could only put in 3 minutes a day to work here hope its still okay thanks!

7 Likes

they said they will still accepting apps for another week or two so apps probably close tmmr idk

1 Like

After long and weighty consideration, I have decided to take the momentous step of applying as a mod to ensure that within this diverse site that has pledged to support the unsupported, there is enough representation among those who use EST.

9 Likes

:wowee:

2 Likes

i was gonna say. this site (the new site) has never had a straight guy mod. orange doesn’t count because they keep him on a leash they don’t let him touch anything. it’s about time we receive fair representation. god speed, ash boy :pray:

1 Like

chloe is pretty close

5 Likes

bi butch queen is probably closer to a cis het king than the majority of trans women queens, you’re right

1 Like