Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

okay yeah i had a similar thought on those votes but i didn’t say anything cuz i thought it was kinda fallacious since i don’t have any actual reason to townread drinks even tho sus people are voting her

1 Like

Why is being rude necessary honestly?

1 Like

he is 5’11

1 Like

cuz im an asshole

3 Likes

+1 million

1 Like

theres 40 posts you arent filtering shit you are busy shitposting in mafia chat

1 Like

i nearly choked on my food reading these posts from lol go off king

2 Likes

HES SO FUCKING FUNNY LMAOOOOOOOO

2 Likes

Well i mean

Alright i guess

Scum litten has said he wont n1 me so if he kingmakers and kills me n1 as scum and my legacy is to kill litten and town doesnt do it thats really not my problem

1 Like

I’m sad cause after Cait subbed out for other reasons she also told me she didn’t think she’d play on Syndicate anymore cause the activity is too low for her to be comfortable

Big sadness.

yes sir

I just wanna play mafia with my best friend.

Actually probably could’ve invited her to this game…whomp whomp

Is this because of me lol

Same.

1 Like

could see it neither of you are towny

no its cause i like posts with reads i want to note for later

you should invite her to play here she is cool

What’s Syndicate like? I’ve considered exploring other sites but Mafiauniverse intimidates me and most other sites have a troubling UI.

1 Like

I dont think anyone has the juice to fight me at my wimmiest.

You have limits i am a construct of the prinal force that helped birth the universe into being.

1 Like

The level of confidence in your towniness and the willingness to die in a futile really attempt to prove that read the way they’ve approached you vs themself the treatment of me on my doodle read the fact that despite her own reservations on my read style she asked people familiar with my game to explain my meta instead of blindly tunneling me like she could have as wolf. The lack of wolfy motivation in anything she’s done. The fact that i do not find it wolfy and in fact find it rather towny to play around your slot in a way unlikely to actually pocket you while still like hard protecting you

2 Likes