Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Oh god you are a wolf

i think i posted a lot, solved a lot, people seem to be fine with my tone. i dont think i cant fake any of those as wolf. but i also havent randed wolf in 2.5 so i would be a bit rusty. alternatively i might be rusty right now as a villager since its been so long since ive switched it up, its been the same old town after town game that i dont even konw what im doing anymore. or like. i havent seen firsthanded how wolves acted in forever. so i dont have a recent point of reference to compare it to when im towning. so this might be hurting my town game now that i think about it. damn

( i was ognna write this but the thread got locked)

1 Like

i always knew he’s cute

1 Like

VOTE: Litten

:)

1 Like

Anyways I plan to solve once I actually read the thread I’ve been procastinating playing town of Salem 2

This was my Rolecard note:
In case I die during the night.

My Pool of Sus:
Achro, Litten, Demisha, Doodle and Jorm

My Pool of Towns:
Lol, Arctic, Merpy, Magnus, Etha

Tutuu, Zenon and Drinks in Null Range

Look to see if Etha or Drinks flip wolf because if they do there is a good chance neither of their partners voted them.

Also the Achro kill over me or Arctic is weird Af but whatever.

1 Like

I was under the impression people wanted to hang Etha today.

I’m not but shrug after those flips nothing I tell you will change your mind

Why are you so convinced about this I don’t even remember why town would want you dead

Oh I just realized I’ve been calling Archomatic “Achro” instead of “Archo”. (I was swapping where the r was) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This also clears the newer players from all being mafia together because someone who knows Achro as a player night killed them.

I mean the people that believed Leafia wanted to hang me so now that she flipped town

1 Like

Arctic you tunneled leafia the entire day too

1 Like

@Kanave you forgot to reset the votecounts.

Because Leafia was turbo convinced that I’m wolf and was actively conspirating against her?

You won’t vote Demisha.
No balls.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t have memory of any of this and the fact that you do is weird

It is Achromatic I believe

Day 2 vote count+massping