Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I’m not but shrug after those flips nothing I tell you will change your mind

Why are you so convinced about this I don’t even remember why town would want you dead

Oh I just realized I’ve been calling Archomatic “Achro” instead of “Archo”. (I was swapping where the r was) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This also clears the newer players from all being mafia together because someone who knows Achro as a player night killed them.

I mean the people that believed Leafia wanted to hang me so now that she flipped town

1 Like

Arctic you tunneled leafia the entire day too

1 Like

@Kanave you forgot to reset the votecounts.

Because Leafia was turbo convinced that I’m wolf and was actively conspirating against her?

You won’t vote Demisha.
No balls.

1 Like

Yeah I don’t have memory of any of this and the fact that you do is weird

It is Achromatic I believe

Day 2 vote count+massping

Uhm, have we been playing the same game? Do I really need to go on an adventure on my PC to quote you a giant wall of text quotes?

To be fair, I think Achro (I’m just gonna call them this bc I built up the habit now) stated that they frequently get N1 killed. They said something along the lines of it being a “badge of honor” for them. In other words, I don’t think Achro dying clears us new players

i think litten is a wolf with how he played the kingmaker nonsense

on one hand, he never said “chop leafia”. he never voted leafia. this way he is excused when leafia flips v

on the other, he also voted “sleep”. another potential excuse for him to double down on the joke and get rid of the burden of having to chop a wolf. coz he was just joking, surely we can’t chop him for that

so imo litten is a wolf here who played in a way to have both of those options open

i wanna just go back in time to start of game where litten was obv wolf. good old times

3 Likes

yeah i know but i wasn’t surprised by her flip

i do actually feel kinda bad about it. like i probably would have tunneled her for those posts at eod regardless. but achro rlly was right that she wouldn’t have played like how she was as a wolf without being coached. and i was basically killing her under the premise that she was doing things she believed were pro-town and that made her a wolf cuz she’s obsessed with towncred as a wolf but she actually just wanted to help progress the game. so honestly even tho she was town she still evolved this game and i feel bad killing her for it

for the record I would have voged leafia if I thought they didn’t open wolf
when I thought they open wolfed I went into trolling mode

I will say Arctic not dying here is concerning.

He also tunnelled Magnus over in that one wolf game Arctic had and got Magnus ML’ed.

This is false? She was tunnelled on Arctic?