Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

once again, he did not. not a single point he brought against her was based on meta, the closest thing was “she should know i’m town” but that doesn’t really count. and he only even gave a read on her when i asked him to. i’m not trusting his reads when he was misclearing people and even recognized this when he said “i’m townreading everyone except arctic” when i am a villager

Right but I don’t think it should be you deciding the PoE nor do I think should the PoE be based on who has posted less.

Although I guess tbf, lol isn’t a low poster anymore, they beat Merpy’s post count.

I don’t think you’re a useless person.
I think you are quite a capable individual.

But If your just gonna keep showing inaccurate results, someone has to step up.

Right but explain to me your confidence on Magnus being your top town read?

Idk Magnus wolf range that well tbh but they are a capable player to change that range or improve that range.

Magnus did push btw.

So this is all meta based?
Also for the last part, Idk I think I’m a capable Miss execution

@Arctic

Earlier you said 3 players in this game don’t buss.

You included yourself and Litten.
Who was the other?

Earlier as in Day 1 I believe

Arctic….

Ok so sure if your town you know for their perspective they would be wrong.
But he does have meta with Etha even if he didn’t show it to the extent you would like.

Also, YOU have been Misclearing people as your PoE was literally just Drinks/lol/Jorm

Also it has nothing to do with trusting his reads but rather you SHOULD be trying to see if their read was scum or town motivated.

IF your a Villager you would know he was wrong anyway, so you would be trusting someone that was wrong on you which at that point you should try and help them find the actual wolves.

Now yes I know you said they are missclearong villagers.

But so were you and he knew and believed the EXACT same thing you are believing for him.

You had him and lol as wolves and HE even TOLD you. You MIGHT have 1/2 but he knows he is town.

I just don’t think Magnus should be cleared for voting Etha during both days.

While I think there is a high likelihood they can be town I just don’t feel like that’s clearing enough to where Etha couldn’t have just told Magnus to do that in wolf chat to have Magnus stay alive longer and potentially win it for wolves.

You’re trolling right?

I didn’t realize it was Achro copied post and when I realized it I felt stupid.

1 Like

If I see somebody else quote that post after I explicitly said multiple times because people keep quoting it that it was literally copy pasted from I think Achro who poste–

Okay at least you realized

1 Like

Yo Demi, who we thinking of night killing tonight?

I don’t know, I just came back from freezing outside for hours and the last thing I have energy for is solving forum mafia when there’s still 12+ hours left

That said I have been reading every post since start of day just to have an idea of what people are talking about
I got a few thoughts but I’ll keep them to myself until later

I think Magnus is a good choice?
He wolf reads both of us.

1 Like

Maybe just tell them to me first and I’ll work with you to see if the thoughts sound good or not.

Good call, he sounded so convinced my slot was evil which sounded wolfy at the point it was said to me
then again it’s my own slot so idk

I’ll think about it tmr