Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Yo Demi, who we thinking of night killing tonight?

I donā€™t know, I just came back from freezing outside for hours and the last thing I have energy for is solving forum mafia when thereā€™s still 12+ hours left

That said I have been reading every post since start of day just to have an idea of what people are talking about
I got a few thoughts but Iā€™ll keep them to myself until later

I think Magnus is a good choice?
He wolf reads both of us.

1 Like

Maybe just tell them to me first and Iā€™ll work with you to see if the thoughts sound good or not.

Good call, he sounded so convinced my slot was evil which sounded wolfy at the point it was said to me
then again itā€™s my own slot so idk

Iā€™ll think about it tmr

scratches head

Day 4 Vote Count

Drinks (2): Zenon, Arctic
Arctic (2): lol, Zorvo

Not Voting (5): Doodleshy, Demisha, Magnus, MerpyDerpy, Drinks

~Ignis

Yeah thatā€™s valid. I just figured it was worth noting

I feel like Lol and Drinks are just not as active town members which makes it rlly hard to read :thinking:

Let me rephrase: There is a world where they can both be less active town members, and us pushing them loses us the game. Because I feel like if they were wolves, they would be fighting harder to stay alive. This playstyle makes them stand out as a potential vote candidate, and I think it is risky

I really donā€™t know anymore though. This game has been rlly difficult to read :c

Iā€™m still holding out hope for Drinksā€™ slot.

So you townread them both?

Yeah this is a good thought process.
I like Merpy here.

2 Likes

Damn this games really tuff

If I go by Vibes, then I think I know who the wolf team is and itā€™s like we werenā€™t doing too bad.

But idk if I should go on vibes.

if drinks flips town - i laugh because the scumteam probably correct
if drinks dlips wolf - drinks flips wolf and i laugh becuase i was correct earlier
if arctic flips town - arctic is dead and thats funny so i laugh
if arctic flips wolf - good scumread from me and i laugh

life is good

We canā€™t really justify preserving Drinks for the long haul if nothing changes about the slot until EODā€¦ but.

1 Like

Arctic was counting himself.

They.