Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

:crossed_fingers:

I can at least cross fingers and hope it does.

I think somewhere there HAS to be something that shows the wolf being a wolf.

I just can’t find it.

Well, this was an interesting find. How much does it mean? Idk

What can we gather from this? I skimmed Etha’s posts and found no interactions with Magnus. The only interaction she had (from what I saw) is when Magnus asked her stuff about her reads. This doesn’t rlly tell me much. Magnus is nowhere on this list. Isn’t that a little odd? Did Etha ever give a read on Magnus?

I’m going to check Lol’s posts, and if I find a similar pattern, this could be the evidence needed to vote Magnus. Magnus, if you would like to refute this, feel free!

1 Like

@MerpyDerpy

Tutuu also null wolf read Magnus.
Had me as lock town.

I used this argument earlier.

Why as a wolf would I kill the person who had me as lock town with Arctic, I would use them.
I would have Tutuu give me some ML’s if I was wolf.

Any night kill I chose lol would have accepted, he is that kinda guy, chill.

So it’s not like someone else would want Tutuu dead and try bypassing me on the kill if it was me and lol.

It’s a kill I just don’t make. I know you can’t take my word on this directly but think about it.

Who benefits from the Tutuu kill more?
Me or Magnus.

There’s this, Merpy.

You could argue I could use Tutuu’s read on me as a defence during the next day or two but I don’t think I did. I showed no signs of that.

Ah fair enough. I rlly thought I was on to something there :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Considering that Etha townread Lol even when she had a perfectly good excuse not to, the fact that she kept me in null for the entire game sorta gives away that I wasn’t in her thoughts.

I’ll still check Lol’s posts anyway

That’s literally

It’s just you responding to said reads

I mean you were because they are a wolf

Please.
If you can find evidence against the wolf you need to win this game please do so.

Tutuu suspected half the game over me and didn’t have a chance to reevaluate after Etha’s flip. Zenon made a big deal about this, claiming Tutuu would’ve townread her immediately at SOD3.

I think this very easily could be a cover up. Also, putting you in evil would raise red flags imo considering you were acting very townie. Similarly, she had no problem putting Zorvo in scum. Why would she put her own teammate there when she townread Lol?

I’ve tried myself, I’ve been trying my best here.

In other words, it is a lot easier to put you in the null category for Etha, so she doesn’t have to draw much attention to you (as she had been doing this game)

1 Like

Etha put Zorvo as a bottom scumread only at the end of D2, at the same time she dropped Lol and yourself unexpectedly. Before then, Etha wasn’t majorly critical of Zorvo’s slot.

I want you to take a look at these again.
Perhaps even look at all lol’s mentions of me if it helps.

Zorvo is like my evil twin.

1 Like