Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

@Zorvo.

Magnus is the wolf, I want to redeem myself from the last game, I want a town win this time.

I know the odds aren’t in my favour but I still need to make sure the wolf is executed at all cost and try my hardest to get them executed

Like you know you’re in no danger, so you would want to prolong the game. That’s what I meant by “wolfy playfulness”

How do you feel about playing Mafia in the future after this game?

I’m not.

You’re a wolf, if Merpy wants that question I’ll respond.

But I need Merpy to vote you.

I will admit: Even with your answer, the statement is still weird. Idk if it’s enough to vote you for it though. It would feel rather hypocritical imo

They didn’t think they were in danger until I surprised them with a vote.

Actually maybe they did, maybe I implied I was leaning you but still.

Look at Magnus, look what I have said today.

Magnus has NOT been genuine today.

It can’t hurt to answer it. I can’t say I’ll be swayed by your response, but go for it

Probably might not be, I don’t know if you will.
But I can only hope you do. Your my teammate and you need to vote the wolf.

Actually, I can’t really deny this. I think my opener today made it explicitly clear that I was expecting to be responsible for this game.

I will admit: Magnus acting like they are confirmed town while we were all called town at some point did have me concerned. Some word choice conveyed in their posts conveyed that idea, but I can’t quite remember which ones

I think this is like the closest thing I could point out about Magnus. But again, they could just feel rlly confident in their townslot. It’s hard to determine what the root of their confidence is from my POV

Doesn’t say players:

It states me.

And you know damn well, I’m rarely killed by wolves even when I am right.

1 Like

@MerpyDerpy

Here’s another thing.
I had allot of interactions and mentions with lol and somewhat even Etha.

If I recall correctly there was a lack of that with Magnus.

I have been accused of pretending to be an immortal villager in past games. I strongly believed my alignment was obvious, and you could probably see that here by the way in which I’ve carried myself as a villager for half the game, not just today.

This is actively incorrect.

So you’re claiming the wolves distanced themselves from each other? Do you have proof of this?

This makes sense to me. However, wouldn’t this be a really easy argument to fall back on if you’re wolf? “I am never killed because I’m wolfy”. This would cover your butt if you were wolf, would it not? Basically, this cover means you could act wolfy (which you have this game) and just claim that you’re an easy mislynchable target

First Magnus / Etha exchange.