Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

Etha put Zorvo as a bottom scumread only at the end of D2, at the same time she dropped Lol and yourself unexpectedly. Before then, Etha wasn’t majorly critical of Zorvo’s slot.

I want you to take a look at these again.
Perhaps even look at all lol’s mentions of me if it helps.

Zorvo is like my evil twin.

1 Like

Oh yeah, Etha was actually sorta townreading Zorvo in that case.

Etha was a wolf. This was a townslip.

Oh boy. The uno reverse card time.

That’s why I voted Jorm Day 2, for the most part.
Because I vibe read them town and know I was town so by that logic I should be confirmed town to Etha so if Etha is town (which they weren’t) they would have agreed and if they were mafia they would still be wolf reading me.

Now yeah this logic could be flawed, Etha could just start town reading me but at the time I wasn’t sure on Etha and I think they were the only one wolf reading me.

Magnus has been town read and null read by Etha while Zorvo had been scumread by Etha and was intially scumread by Lol D1. I’ll keep looking through Lol’s posts to see if I can find more updated reads

Also, another thing that is concerning skimming through Etha and Lol’s posts is that neither of them interacted with each other or Magnus. The argument could be made that they distanced themselves from each other. I think if I convince myself Magnus is wolf, it would be through the words of the other wolves

1 Like

Tacked Zorvo on late.

Theatre.

TMI.

I will admit that it is odd for Etha to have a null read on Magnus considering how much they said. I think by then you would have a solid read on them. Sure, you can argue that she just didn’t focus on Magnus, but it does feel odd after she called Zorvo scum

Why would you vote a player you viberead town, in order to appeal to another player you don’t really know?

[quote=“Magnus, post:572, topic:5488”]

This just incriminates yourself. :joy:

Considering the fact you were no where near a considered vote at the time.

I don’t think Lol would be this direct about their partner. I feel like this point works against you imo

Whether it was meant as a joke or not

Lol was responding to you because he was in the thread at the time and you were making a weird assertion that w!Lol wouldn’t agree to about v!Magnus.

Lol’s a hard busser, according to Arctic.

@MerpyDerpy.

Lol didn’t buss Baker or Bean in their last game from what I recall