Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I don’t get how Lol’s five most confident townreads are those five specific players. I get myself, I get Litten, I can even understand you from a certain nonspecific lens. Lol townread Jormok and Demisha both earlier but I wasn’t in favour of those reads.

Zorvo.

1 Like

I mean to be fair I understand Jorm.

As I said I townread them, they gave off town vibes.

Both Jorm and Lol townread each other.

You already know my thoughts on Demisha.

1 Like

I know you have them in your PoE if I recall correctly.

Demisha feels like a confirmed wolf according to my POE but people aren’t in support of that read.

1 Like

So why didn’t Jorm catch them?
Jorm has meta.

Jorm caught Etha from it

Also you can say this but if you wanna be followed you need to make a case.

Me and Zenon might not vote with you on it but Arctic probably will.

But if you don’t bring to the table a reason, no one’s gonna feel a need to take action.

You could also easily be wrong and Demi can be town.

We just don’t know.

Jorm didn’t bring up Etha’s meta in conversation until they were asked to, iirc.

This would be the correct read

Yes i do my brain doesn’t work

there are 2 wolves and we can afford to have a poe of 4, there are going to be people you townread in the poe

i’m just checking in before i go to sleep but im too tired to do this rn i’ll do it in the morning

1 Like

that doesn’t make it better lol that’s literally the point of the game and it’s not like you even think i’m doing a good job of being villagery either

moved down because i’m more confident on zenon being town than i am doodle
i don’t want to kill them today but this is literally how a poe works i don’t know why people don’t understand this

because i think the way they treated etha is out of their wolfrange

i get that they didn’t really push for her hard on day 1 much at all, but one of the hallmarks of players that don’t buss is that we all hate bringing attention to our partners first before anyone else does, and magnus was the first person to bring attention to etha’s posts being bad. on top of that they’ve just had a ton of unique angles (mostly on day 1) that i struggle to see a wolf coming up with, looking into what they thought could be potential slips, etc.

i’m more inclined to trust no-bussing metas when the reason for said playstyle is more of a moral/principle thing rather than because it is what the player believes to be optimal. in the former case (which is this case, in the world where magnus is a wolf) it would go against this entire set of principles to bring attention to etha on day 1 before anyone else did

i also kind of doubt they bother with paranoia on you here as mafia since you are gonna have to be nightkilled at some point if you’re town, i think?

is there something you actually find problematic with the slot

that post read like a bus to me

1 Like

once again, he did not. not a single point he brought against her was based on meta, the closest thing was “she should know i’m town” but that doesn’t really count. and he only even gave a read on her when i asked him to. i’m not trusting his reads when he was misclearing people and even recognized this when he said “i’m townreading everyone except arctic” when i am a villager

Right but I don’t think it should be you deciding the PoE nor do I think should the PoE be based on who has posted less.