Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Yes i do my brain doesn’t work

there are 2 wolves and we can afford to have a poe of 4, there are going to be people you townread in the poe

i’m just checking in before i go to sleep but im too tired to do this rn i’ll do it in the morning

1 Like

that doesn’t make it better lol that’s literally the point of the game and it’s not like you even think i’m doing a good job of being villagery either

moved down because i’m more confident on zenon being town than i am doodle
i don’t want to kill them today but this is literally how a poe works i don’t know why people don’t understand this

because i think the way they treated etha is out of their wolfrange

i get that they didn’t really push for her hard on day 1 much at all, but one of the hallmarks of players that don’t buss is that we all hate bringing attention to our partners first before anyone else does, and magnus was the first person to bring attention to etha’s posts being bad. on top of that they’ve just had a ton of unique angles (mostly on day 1) that i struggle to see a wolf coming up with, looking into what they thought could be potential slips, etc.

i’m more inclined to trust no-bussing metas when the reason for said playstyle is more of a moral/principle thing rather than because it is what the player believes to be optimal. in the former case (which is this case, in the world where magnus is a wolf) it would go against this entire set of principles to bring attention to etha on day 1 before anyone else did

i also kind of doubt they bother with paranoia on you here as mafia since you are gonna have to be nightkilled at some point if you’re town, i think?

is there something you actually find problematic with the slot

that post read like a bus to me

1 Like

once again, he did not. not a single point he brought against her was based on meta, the closest thing was “she should know i’m town” but that doesn’t really count. and he only even gave a read on her when i asked him to. i’m not trusting his reads when he was misclearing people and even recognized this when he said “i’m townreading everyone except arctic” when i am a villager

Right but I don’t think it should be you deciding the PoE nor do I think should the PoE be based on who has posted less.

Although I guess tbf, lol isn’t a low poster anymore, they beat Merpy’s post count.

I don’t think you’re a useless person.
I think you are quite a capable individual.

But If your just gonna keep showing inaccurate results, someone has to step up.

Right but explain to me your confidence on Magnus being your top town read?

Idk Magnus wolf range that well tbh but they are a capable player to change that range or improve that range.

Magnus did push btw.

So this is all meta based?
Also for the last part, Idk I think I’m a capable Miss execution

@Arctic

Earlier you said 3 players in this game don’t buss.

You included yourself and Litten.
Who was the other?

Earlier as in Day 1 I believe

Arctic….

Ok so sure if your town you know for their perspective they would be wrong.
But he does have meta with Etha even if he didn’t show it to the extent you would like.

Also, YOU have been Misclearing people as your PoE was literally just Drinks/lol/Jorm

Also it has nothing to do with trusting his reads but rather you SHOULD be trying to see if their read was scum or town motivated.

IF your a Villager you would know he was wrong anyway, so you would be trusting someone that was wrong on you which at that point you should try and help them find the actual wolves.

Now yes I know you said they are missclearong villagers.

But so were you and he knew and believed the EXACT same thing you are believing for him.

You had him and lol as wolves and HE even TOLD you. You MIGHT have 1/2 but he knows he is town.

I just don’t think Magnus should be cleared for voting Etha during both days.

While I think there is a high likelihood they can be town I just don’t feel like that’s clearing enough to where Etha couldn’t have just told Magnus to do that in wolf chat to have Magnus stay alive longer and potentially win it for wolves.

You’re trolling right?

I didn’t realize it was Achro copied post and when I realized it I felt stupid.

1 Like

If I see somebody else quote that post after I explicitly said multiple times because people keep quoting it that it was literally copy pasted from I think Achro who poste–

Okay at least you realized

1 Like