Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Someone yell at me to go to bed

Oh also this isn’t meant to be AtE I just want y’all to be able to understand it so maybe I can be stopped before I do a dumb emotional outburst uwu

go to bed

1 Like

I will not yell at you, but please go to bed if you are tired! :sleeping: :bed:

1 Like

I forget where this quote is from, but it goes something like: “You have to doubt someone first to truly trust them.”

Essentially, what this means is blind trust isn’t trust. I need to doubt you before I can trust you

I might be mistaken. I remember Demisha or Jormok making a post that came across as TMI or preflipping Etha but I’m not finding it in the search bar.
Litten was preflipping Etha really hard but I think that’s par the course with him.

Summary

me responding to Etha claiming I had a bunch of ego with me doubling down was pretty funny ngl

Etha / Litten V/V would’ve been the funniest outcome.

1 Like

Day 3 Votecount 1

Jormok (1): Zenon

Not Voting (10): Jormok, Doodleshy, Demisha, lol, Arctic, Magnus, Litten, MerpyDerpy, Zorvo, Drinks

Don’t care about you thinking this about me, I am hyped I got a pelt! I knew Etha would know me better! I fucking knew it! <3

They were goated! But uhhh… i don’t get it either.

Good :P

True

Good to know this flip didn’t fully clear me! I was worried about that! Means I am gonna care a lot more about everything! :)

I forgive you, but will the others? Up to them!

Yuuuup

Gotcha! It was a good run! Just keep trying to appear pure! Voting me though? Not very good.

True!

I’m here, party time! Wolf dead! I knew it!!!

False in regards to me! But it sure helped me out!

Wat

Zorvo town? :)

Lol has not been my most confident town this game. But I am considering all who voted Etha out my towncore for atleast today. Lol is omega town today for me.

Fuck it, Lol is town lock for more days. Pure spite bb!

Sleep! Rest! You got a lotta time! You got this! More solving comes along tomorrow!

2 Likes

Mobile post go brrr, but I’m hoping on computer now. Felt weird doing it on phone.

Looked at my list of town, and my list of people not on that list, and saw there was only one, so I know I’m wrong somewhere lmao. Literally only Arctic was left

1 Like

I’ll go with my weird logic for now though. VOTE: Arctic

Arctic is only a wolf if their partner is in the orange or red.

Tutuu doesn’t die by Arctic otherwise.

I will take that into consideration!

GO TO BED!

Basically if Arctic is a wolf, Demi and Doodle like always town.

I think out of everyone.

Arctic would be most likely wolves with Merpy.

Based on not only the treatment they gave with Merpy but how they treated the others in the red/orange compared to Merpy.

VOTE: Arctic

@Litten

Tell me why this is town.

They are the reason for Leafia getting executed over Etha day 1 and they stated they would only try and get you executed if they are wolf (or rather try and advocate for your death.) and they voted you.

I’m going to sleep have fun Zirbo I trust in you

2 Likes