Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

So you would let anyone else through?

Mafia is a team game and you should work with others while thinking freely this is good and based and towny but also this is whatā€™s upsetting to me because I know Iā€™m town but if large swaths of this game are gonna put my play in doubt than even the players who do town read me have to start thinking about me being a wolfā€¦ and Iā€™m very not good under pressure.

Stop being a wolf than

1 Like

Vibes.
My vote on them and who they responded.
How Etha treated them.

Letā€™s not forgot, Etha tied me as aligned with Leafia.
And yesterday they tied me as aligned with Jorm.

Gotcha.

1 Like

Thatā€™s sound. I was going to vote Litten before I let it rand but Zenon got there first.

What can I do?

Your EoD was one of the biggest boons to wolves Iā€™ve ever seen in a mafia game.

You caused so much unnecessary chaos that wolfs revel in and it worked by the way because Etha almost got off the block.

You tried to get just about everyone except Etha killed at EoD

You are probably town but you are not helping town

1 Like

Yep

Your so Mean.

I love you buddy

2 Likes

You guessed Garfooled in that one game

Bussed*

I donā€™t see a vote on you.

I really donā€™t wanna.

He has been my most confident town all game.

I tried defending Garfooled and Aro pretty heavily that game until they were both inevitably dead. I tried shifting attention onto Zenon that game and only voted back because CRichard couldā€™ve pres-voted.

Something Jorm or Lol said to the other or mentioned.

I forget exactly what it was but something was said that felt partnerey.

However I still doubt lol is ever a wolf

Beyond Lolā€™s opening, could you write a detailed comparison between this and Lackadaisy and see if it holds up?
Since heā€™s your town read.

He doesnā€™t come in with the reads the way they did.

I also had a game with them last game where they were wolf, this isnā€™t the same vibe.

Zenon voted Etha

i think my current solve is lol + jormok

going to bed now, havenā€™t finished ethaā€™s iso but i think itā€™s reasonable to assume at least one of her 3 scumreads yesterday (zorvo, jormok, drinks) is a wolf given that she was probably trying to antispew

and after thinking about it more, i think lol could have been bussing etha. heā€™s smart enough to realize that a town litten is probably going to be able to talk himself out of dying, and he is a busser from memory i think? i think this team could make sense given lolā€™s defence of jormok

1 Like