Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Instead of saying “I’d”.

1 Like

Demi feels mild to good for me, considering players as either side & digging for reasoning.

2 Likes

Never say this again

3 Likes

The real question though is are me and Leafia W/W

1 Like

The Arctic thing just makes me feel very weird… The only way it is town is if Demi decided to do this regardless of alignment before game to me.

Her own commentary holds up decently enough in my perspective.
Demi has spent a bit more time here so it might be specific player reads from past games, so I’m more :person_shrugging: on the Arctic linking. Could be some weird seeding depending on her alignment, but I’m not using it as a sole “This makes Demi S*S :bangbang:” flag.

2 Likes

I know Arctic is a good player to have around late game and I feel so confident on Arctic being town that I’m down for anything to keep him alive at least until mid game.
Trust me if I was wolf with Arctic do you seriously believe I’d be so BLATANTLY TURBO on defending this? I’d be more passive and subtle about it

2 Likes

HOLY the “WERE YOU TALKING ABOUT ME?” jumpscare

2 Likes

Nobody gets me

2 Likes

That said I’m just clocking in to get caught up on the last few posts before heading out to bed, I’m too eepy to put too much brain power tonight :zzz:

Nite

2 Likes

I can’t say I don’t enjoy your general demeanor though, it’s amusing at least

1 Like

Is valuing him later this-game-specific or as a player overall?

2 Likes

As a player overall, I believe I mentioned around my first batch of posts in this thread that I really enjoy the way they do reads and solving and of course that wouldn’t be helpful if they’re wolf but I’d bet my life that Arctic is town

I lean town on you which for me isn’t really a town read but semantics. Anyways… maybe my reads are just good.

Demisha’s on the wire here by the way. Jormok brought it up as a hypothetical six minutes and she jumped at the chance to explain herself here with italicisation and exclaimed words. It’s believable but it’s also feels quickly written.

1 Like

If I’m as good of a wolf as I claim to be do you think your catching me with TMI lol

It was quick because

All this.

2 Likes

I didn’t realise you were the 2023 Best Scum Player.

yes :)

Please?

Okay so check it. Town do certain things that wolfs are <rand likely to do that people like to scum read anyways such as

Blatantly exclaiming they are still in their scum meta

Playing unhinged

Blah blah blah.

Scum need to survive to win games. Their wincon is survival. Town meanwhile desire survival but their wincon is information in effect and catching scum. Town take more risky plays because they donut care about their life it has minimum value to them.

I can provide or Zorvo can just vouch for last game when I found Kanave and Kiiruma for playing in this exact style. They were playing wolfy in a towny way and Town often get sucked into just blind wolf reading players like this when they are just town.

2 Likes