Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Is valuing him later this-game-specific or as a player overall?

2 Likes

As a player overall, I believe I mentioned around my first batch of posts in this thread that I really enjoy the way they do reads and solving and of course that wouldnā€™t be helpful if theyā€™re wolf but Iā€™d bet my life that Arctic is town

I lean town on you which for me isnā€™t really a town read but semantics. Anywaysā€¦ maybe my reads are just good.

Demishaā€™s on the wire here by the way. Jormok brought it up as a hypothetical six minutes and she jumped at the chance to explain herself here with italicisation and exclaimed words. Itā€™s believable but itā€™s also feels quickly written.

1 Like

If Iā€™m as good of a wolf as I claim to be do you think your catching me with TMI lol

It was quick because

All this.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t realise you were the 2023 Best Scum Player.

yes :)

Please?

Okay so check it. Town do certain things that wolfs are <rand likely to do that people like to scum read anyways such as

Blatantly exclaiming they are still in their scum meta

Playing unhinged

Blah blah blah.

Scum need to survive to win games. Their wincon is survival. Town meanwhile desire survival but their wincon is information in effect and catching scum. Town take more risky plays because they donut care about their life it has minimum value to them.

I can provide or Zorvo can just vouch for last game when I found Kanave and Kiiruma for playing in this exact style. They were playing wolfy in a towny way and Town often get sucked into just blind wolf reading players like this when they are just town.

2 Likes

Why is it overreacting whenI do this but I bet 1 million rupies nobody said anything when you did it

2 Likes

One of many towny posts indeed.

I want you to know I will fight against this with every fibre of my being.

Why am I even in this list

But like what if Iā€™ve already locked both of you town?

1 Like

Ope I hope the following 200 posts in a row Iā€™m gonna make are enough

2 Likes

You can also just click their avatar in any post xD

I will fight you

No

It will be the greatest moment of my life honestly

2 Likes