VC

Leafia (5): Arctic, Leafia, Achromatic, tutuu, Demisha
Drinks (2): Etha, Doodleshy
MerpyDerpy (2): Jormok, lol
Doodleshy (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (5): Zenon, Magnus, Litten, Drinks, MerpyDerpy

~Ignis

1 Like

I feel like someone just flipped a switch in my head and I went from thinking this game would be smooth sailing to one paranoid mf

2 Likes

Was that me? Sorry about that.

(not really)

I have that effect on people.

It was Demisha posting towny, Doodle posting towny, both of them expressing sus on you, me thinking about that, so eh kinda but not really

Where do you think was the tipping point for this?

I’m too lazy to check previous games of people on either alignment if I wasn’t in them, I’ve played with Leafia a couple times so I’m okay just using what this thread + the memories of that game have provided.

You probably noticed this already given my lack of quotations of other games like Magnus does. It gives a lot less insight to the rest of the players but I’m mostly playing my own deduction game here and trying to just coordinate with the people that follow my train of thought, yeah it’s not the most towny thing but I only have so much time and brain energy I’m willing to dedicate to FM, threads are really fucking long which is why it takes me weeks to convince myself to join FAM games when they happen

Also can people stop using my statement about Drinks as viable evidence. That shit would not hold up in court. It is tenuous at best.

1 Like

Alright.

I just like to imagine mafia as a bit of a who-dun-it and I look for motives from scum, and Leafia is famously TMI and neither seem present here.

@Arctic

I would expect Litten to come here around half an hour from now at the latest.

I mean yeah statistically it’s almost impossible there isn’t one or more wolves in those likes, 8 likes out of a 15 player game which has 3 wolves (and I say this without even having looked at who liked the post)

Admittedly I don’t remember any previous games of mine with you and I only remember being wolf with Litten in FAM2 so I have little meta knowledge on you two

Yeah, fair enough.

The last time I was scum with Leafia I had veto power over her posts before she posted them and helped her correct posts to sound better. We won at end game.

This is a bad analysis

Why?

It doesn’t mean anything, especially not in the world where Leafia is bussing for W team

Doesn’t this happen to you every game? adlkfdsjlkgjlk
I think I remember this happen–

Wait no that was catbae, I was gonna say I thought this happened to you in Kaguya sama

What’s the W team then? I am fine with you discussing this with me, but you should be able to follow your theories to their logical conclusion.

Leafia’s meta, which I can prove, is to be very survivalist as scum. She pushes back often. So we have to ask if she breaks this trend why would she do that? To benefit scum, fine and valid I agree. But which scum? The only two possible candidates based on everything are Zenon and Arctic, your top two town reads. No one else looks spewed town from today.

For some reason I constantly mix you up with catbae

Like I said earlier, I’d accept this in most scenarios, but it’s Leafia, who has both been widely suspected and is someone that he’d be expected to talk about. I don’t think he’s been a wolf with Leafia before

I really don’t think he could just ignore her. I think that would be outting and he’s smart enough to realize that. he’s spent a lot of his time shading her but there is no meat to it. remember his earlygame posts which were shading people (such as you) by association with leafia? he jokes about using his king on her but he still hasn’t done it. i’m quite intrigued as to what he’s going to do, actually

I don’t want to inflate posts on this since we don’t even have her flip yet but if Leafia flips wolf I want you to recognize this because I may die overnight. You don’t need to brutalize him, I just don’t want you to stop evaluating him on account of this false assumption

1 Like

i see this as an absolute win, he is the goat