Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

To focus heavily on TRing

Calling it an atrocity is still an unfair take but whatever

1 Like

dont worry i had way worse town games i just havent randed town recently so no one will remember

1 Like

This is what I’d like to know lol

@Etha @MerpyDerpy @Jormok hey hey, what are your thoughts on the game rn? Any townreads or scumreads?

3 Likes

to add on merpyderpy case dude said its their 2nd game but doesnt know if mafia reveals when they die or not there’s like 50 confusion questions and barely any fluff compare them to the GOAT jormok there’s a clear difference and not only in posts but in the energy jormok feels chill derpy is acting like they are new to the job and getting trolled by the seniors

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ve had it as town before on the old site but here’s a tug owngame on this site where I had it as town. Warrior Cats springs to mind.

It’s still ongoing and I’m still alive, but I’m town in it.

3 Likes

Where’s your most three recent town games.

what

4 Likes

Check back on my four most recent games. I was town in all but the last. I think.

why did leafia like this even she doesnt know whats going on

2 Likes

Mw being silly mostly. Even I don’t know why I’m in such a silly mood right now.

4 Likes

Silly goober pat pat

my conclusion is we burn leafia at the stake for being a witch and see what happens

2 Likes

If leafia is a wolf I won’t even die night one and that’s honestly sad

I’m honestly not surw who I’d kill N1 if I was a wolf right now. Probably you though Litten. Unless we were w/w.

Anyway, going to head out to get something to eat now. :sleepingleafeon:

am I am innocent child yet

Lmao what a funny post

1 Like

Achromatic you say that I shouldn’t but I cringe every time whenever I come back to this part of the thread

I dont think this is uncharacteristic of town achro to say despite last game. It seems to me that the important thing for achro in mafia games is for him to be right, and be confidently right, and i think he enjoys being praised too. I wouldnt expect him to cower at the thought of misreading leafia again. Doubling down like hes doing seems more likely. I dont find this odd at all

1 Like