Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

why did leafia like this even she doesnt know whats going on

2 Likes

Mw being silly mostly. Even I donā€™t know why Iā€™m in such a silly mood right now.

4 Likes

Silly goober pat pat

my conclusion is we burn leafia at the stake for being a witch and see what happens

2 Likes

If leafia is a wolf I wonā€™t even die night one and thatā€™s honestly sad

Iā€™m honestly not surw who Iā€™d kill N1 if I was a wolf right now. Probably you though Litten. Unless we were w/w.

Anyway, going to head out to get something to eat now. :sleepingleafeon:

am I am innocent child yet

Lmao what a funny post

1 Like

Achromatic you say that I shouldnā€™t but I cringe every time whenever I come back to this part of the thread

I dont think this is uncharacteristic of town achro to say despite last game. It seems to me that the important thing for achro in mafia games is for him to be right, and be confidently right, and i think he enjoys being praised too. I wouldnt expect him to cower at the thought of misreading leafia again. Doubling down like hes doing seems more likely. I dont find this odd at all

1 Like

I perceive achro as budget macdougall, perhaps a bit more tame and calm. mac would always double down even after being wrong

1 Like

mac is really bad at turbos let him know

2 Likes

Is this you saying you distrust me or that Zorvo and I arenā€™t aligned?

ā€œbudget macdougallā€

excuse me

2 Likes

you caring about what I say to people early day 1 is pretty cringe ngl

anyway re: being wrong on leafia once I said it in my opening that no one read or didnā€™t absorb

I tend to read Leafia very easily, although I misread her for a fair bit in FAM recently but I also was being careless so I will assume that was a fluke and have a godread on her that is reliable by the end of day one that is very safe to sheep.

1 Like

These are my thoughts so:
(To clarify, I donā€™t have a lot of faith in my reads because I donā€™t you guys that well. Iā€™ll still share what I think though).

1. I think between Tutuu, Achro, and Doodle, there is 1 or more wolf.
  • Since I didnā€™t know how to read you guys, I decided to see how you guys reacted to Doodle talking (someone who I know). Tutuu and Achro felt suspiciously comfortable clearing Doodle. When Tutuu was questioned, they immediately backed down claiming they forgot their own read (which I think up until that point there only read was Doodle). My suspicion for Achro just comes from the extravagant tourist example. Maybe this is a normal thing for Achro, but I feel like saying Doodle gives off town-vibes would suffice. The oddly specific example makes me think youā€™re trying to sell the idea that Doodle (and potentially even yourself) are town
  1. Also, I suspect that Leafia and Arctic may be unaligned. I saw this morning that Demi argued hard for Arctic, and I think Achro cleared him yesterday (could be wrong about that), Iā€™m inclined to believe Leafia is the more evil one of the pair.

2. I suspect Arctic and Demi are aligned. Unless I missed the majority of Demiā€™s posts, all I have seen Demi do this game is defend Arctic. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they were on the same team. (Iā€™m thinking more on the town side).

In regard to other people, I canā€™t say for certain yet.
I appreciate you asking what I think though! (Sorry for suspecting you!) :c

3 Likes

Merpy can be town for conflating my confidence with being wolfy.

This feels like a common trap to fall into for town seeing me for the first time.

2 Likes

Its okay! ^-^

Just to clear up a misunderstanding - i didnt back down when questioned on my doodle read. I replied that i was townreading their ā€œim overwhelmedā€ post - felt to me too brazen to be so honest as wolf, coming from doodle. Later on i did say i temporarily forgot my reads - but that was a separate event than me being questioned

Anyway, i find your post towny. Not mega town but it seems fine to me

I like that we keep having the same reads