Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I think my read on Magnus will depend on flips after looking at what they have posted. Which is a cop out. I’m just weirded out by the directions they have pushed so far this game, which means one of us is skill issuing or they are a wolf.

i will accept headpats in exchange for towncred

4 Likes

Well mainly cause it’s bloody obv

1 Like

Does that mean I physically cannot give you any headpats at this point?

No you will not

1 Like

the wolfiest thing about magnus is arctic town reading them
that read of people making cases certain ways ONLY on wolves has not failed me yet

nooooo i am giving the towncred :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Why are you shading me for pushing you when I’m talking about someone who has nothing to do with you?

1 Like

the good news is if leafia is a wolf and achro’s town he has to deal with the fact that he saved leafia two times in a row

2 Likes

True!

Arctic/Zorvo/Etha are my town resds rn

I probably have more town reads if I look at the plauer list again

Litten got any thoughts on lol?

Merpy/Zorvo/Arctic/Etha
In order of confidence

oh yeah town
are you a wolf reminding me of my wrong read

I know its a big reason why… no matter how many times Leafia and Lol shade me I am very good at finding town in the PoE and have proven it time and time again but everyone likes to focus on like that one time Sillykitten pocketed me or something stupid.

Like I correctly identified multiple town reads in Champs but all anyone remembers is me hard defending Eliza.

Anyways its something people need to think about more all wolfy actions aren’t actually wolfy when you try to empathize with them.

Why would a wolf do this? Why would a town? Which is most likely?

1 Like

I didn’t even know you had a read on them previously

this is rude but also actually weirdly accurate

very sad…

i think you wanting to sort magnus based on flips is a bit bizarre though lol. like you saw how they were in FAM3 right??

it’s not rude because it’s player independent I have seen the exact town read on achromatic and Duskfall and both times I looked at it and thought this isn’t worth arguing against and the person was a wolf

oh yeah true