Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I know its a big reason why… no matter how many times Leafia and Lol shade me I am very good at finding town in the PoE and have proven it time and time again but everyone likes to focus on like that one time Sillykitten pocketed me or something stupid.

Like I correctly identified multiple town reads in Champs but all anyone remembers is me hard defending Eliza.

Anyways its something people need to think about more all wolfy actions aren’t actually wolfy when you try to empathize with them.

Why would a wolf do this? Why would a town? Which is most likely?

1 Like

I didn’t even know you had a read on them previously

this is rude but also actually weirdly accurate

very sad…

i think you wanting to sort magnus based on flips is a bit bizarre though lol. like you saw how they were in FAM3 right??

it’s not rude because it’s player independent I have seen the exact town read on achromatic and Duskfall and both times I looked at it and thought this isn’t worth arguing against and the person was a wolf

oh yeah true

Fax. But really that’s true about everything in mafia. It’s always about finding what’s genuine vs what’s not.

1 Like

I feel better about people saying the game will be easy and it’s shocking how my mind changed on this subject once I actually read posts

Fire

You got this! Keep on reading and get the mind all made up!

1 Like

my read of the game state implies drink is a wolf or achromatic is stopping leafia from being bussed

Nah I got you. I hate when people do this to justify a push lol.

1 Like

1 Like

bussing leafia is a winning tactic for anyone that doesn’t have an a t or l in their name

1 Like

That includes you?

For the latter, I could see it as a lazy “idk, you I guess” choice independent of Leafia. Not a hard definitive.

yes

Hell yeah!

1 Like

I have no idea what you are talking about

Just do your catch up fuck Zorvo he can kick rocks I want your thoughts

Also yay fwenship

Dope I agree on Jormok and me obvs so this post only increases my confidence in my read wrt you

1 Like