Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

2 Likes

Untrue the most liked comment is probably that doodle one about wolves not liking that post

I know you said ā€œone ofā€ but I still wanted to L + ratio you

1 Like

Her assessment of my games didnā€™t line up with how I perceived myself, but thatā€™s an incredibly subjective thing to weigh. I wouldnā€™t call it predatory as the ā€œtargetā€, but different value systems.

now that my lurk has caught up on thread

wtf :frowning:

Surprise you arenā€™t questioning why you would be a night kill.

ok so i noticed zorvo continuing to be lock town from everyone. im not reevaluating him. if he snowed us all - so be it, weā€™d all suck.

i keep seeing arctic going back and forth on magnus. he was suspicious, then he had them as top town, now i think he has concerns again. i believe other people also expressed concerns with magnus. ill give them a re-read

i need to read jormok, demisha, etha, drinks

i dont feel like reevaluating my townreads on all other slots

litten is a bit of a special case. i found him scummy at start, i thought his tone got better. then there was this kingmaker shenanigans. then there is this litten polarized never bus shenanigans. feels like heā€™s just going to warp the game around his refusal to bus thingy. feels inadequate to spend time reading him right now on d1, ill leave him for now

I usually donā€™t explain my gifs and make people guess but I like you so you got an explanation

1 Like

Iā€™ll be honest guys Iā€™ve read like three Etha posts and had her in my towns thereā€™s a reason she was at the back of it

:confused:

anyway litten is a loser (joke) I am king now

If Etha is town I will be put to death day 2

because why not this sounds fun, Iā€™ll give leet reads and hopefully not fail

off with her head tbh

or not m going to go to do more birthday stuff, cfd me if you really feel special but idk Iā€™m pretty towny atp

2 Likes

Check this out Iā€™m about to blow your mind:

Liked! :+1:

oh yeah i wanna try to read leafia for real. i never gave her a proper read

I have no idea Iā€™m playing exactly the same

GO BACK IN LINE

1 Like

See I donā€™t trust achromatic to self vote and ate if heā€™s wrong

Please stop having massive skill issue thank you

1 Like

Donā€™t want Litten to choose the woof eh?

Sus

lmao I wouldnt self vote or anything, Iā€™d just give reads and ask questions and then enjoy my time off