Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

It must be nice to have Hamilton on your side.

When’s Litten meant to vote?

No U

i would have done the same but self vote like a TRUE KING

The man was taking too long.

This reads as last straws at moving the focus and hopefully creating a counter wagon possibly before EOD?

Not really looking to go too hard on Achro right now but I don’t think there’s any world in which it makes sense to vote Etha from the array of options we have for day one

1 Like

why are you so sure on this?

i don’t think you even interacted with the big post i made where i explained why i was wolfreading her

2 Likes

Oh hey look at that Litten liked that post

Leafia-Achro-Litten… Something feels familiar…

Because it worked? And is worked in the past when she’s done it… especially on me.

And it’s working on me now because I still haven’t voted her because of the self vote making me doubt myself

Let it be known that I would totally say I’m w/w/w with achro and leafia if I was

I want to trust Etha for now, I have no reason not to. Plus, I’m biased.

Ah yes, a last straws counter wagon opposed to… drinks, the wagon I started initialy.

@Demisha I mean this kindly but you’ve got to learn to connect more dots if you want to read me correctly

2 Likes

Let achromatic do his thing without biting off his head
he did the same thing with me and i appreciated it

so go off king

That’s honestly a fair point I might just be turbo tunneling, it just lined up with my theory so my bias took over

1 Like

Would you say it either way?

Yes

Never I need to pocket you and make you like me so we can become best friends before you realize I’m dumb idiot

1 Like

It would be nice if leafia came here

1 Like

Like if I am scum with leafia, I just dust dunk drinks harder they havent done anything

if I am scum with drinks I just dont bother doing anything like I did there

if I am scum with etha I dont bus here

if I am scum but not with etha I get no benefit from voting her here as she heavily thought I was town, making it a stupid vote that nets me nothing.

Sorry I’m just town trying to sort out an interesting and odd game state.

1 Like

1 Like