Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

I don’t know I think by now wolf team doesn’t believe a Drinks vote will win anymore

1 Like

it hurts me so to have my marin mason push on me :crying_cat_face: /j

i’m not certain what information we gain if i’m to be executed on d1? if there’s better information off of exeing me compared to leafia or drinks though then go for it

I think its a ship that’s sailed and most of the votes parked on Drinks are leftovers of people afk or not sure where to move it

why would they think that it was -3 and drinks has provided no reads

ok so i just remembered (i forgot this) i had a townlean on drinks because they were lurking, and they liked an achro post saying they were lurking. i thought its too brazen to come from mafia unless drinks has a lot of experience. here they answered they dont, so i thought they’re fine and i stopped worrying about them

but im looking at their iso now and they seem far from a new player. im not saying they’re lying bout them playing only 2-3 games of mafia, ppl almost never lie bout that, but like … drinks doesnt seem lost to me. particularly lost (lost wolf soft hehe). i know mafia players with like 20-30 games who still sound more awkward and have no idea what they’re doing than drinks here. i can see them being wolf here (im just saying that im not finding them town). nothing in their posting rly stands out to me as wolfy. but i am wary at how … not-awkward they sound, considering they only played so few games of mafia

i like an exe on drinks because i think they’re a lurking mafia

i like an exe on leafia because i think a lot of links can be made off of it

i don’t like an exe on me because i’m me lmao

2 Likes

Like I said a number of times today, it’s not about X person looking not-towny-enough
It’s about Y/Z/T/L/K people looking more-wolfy-than-X

1 Like

It doesn’t matter if Drinks is a wolf lean if there’s an open wolf for the time being

1 Like

@Drinks this might be an absurd question, sorry, but. why do you not sound awkward?

(I’m not saying somebody is open wolfing, it’s an analogy to make my point)

BIG POST INCOMING!!! @Achromatic (You wanted to see my updated reads). For everyone else, I am sorry. I wanted to make this short, but I also wanted to make sure I got everything across clearly. Grab your popcorn! :popcorn:

1. Magnus: I don’t know how much I can say on this matter (rules), but I trust them the most.

2. Achro: It is my kryptonite when people say they trust me. It blindsides me hard. Aside from this fact, Achro has been very supportive and has tried to advocate about what they think is best for me. Could this be a wolf just trying to help a new player? Yes, that is very possible, but I trust them anyways. (I will say I am both concerned and confused about all the pushes they are making. This could either be them leading the town to victory or spreading suspicion. I can’t tell which).

3. Jormok: He is a tough read for me. I have played games with Jormok, and they have a more relaxed playstyle where they joke around and vibe. (An example of this would be the whole spicy water post topic). However, Jormok’s detailed post of information makes me think they’re town. For anyone else, yeah you could argue it is a wolf making reads, but I feel like coming from Jormok it is town. I haven’t played Forum Mafia with Jormok enough to know if they would do this as wolf. I am basing this on my experiences with them outside of this game.

4. Demi/Arctic: I am putting them both together because I think they will flip together. If Arctic is town, I suspect Demi is town and vice versa. Unless something changed, Demi hard-cleared Arctic as town. There is a world where Arctic is obvi town and Demi is a wolf using that to give their reads some town cred, but I don’t want to live in that complicated reality. (I don’t wanna play mind-game 4D chess).

5. Zorvo: I feel like this is a villager who is very passionate and vocal about their reads. It is possible that they are wolf, but I think they are more likely town.

Wolf:

1. Lol: Despite me explaining myself and talking it through with them, they refuse to unvote me or interact with the other town members (at least from what I have seen). This behavior is typically evil in other social deduction games, so I assume it carries over to this game. If you are wondering what I mean by “this behavior”, I mean lack of cooperation and stubbornness with town. My apologies if this is rude, but I do think it is important to note this behavior nonetheless. Please correct me if I am wrong!
  2. Drinks: Maybe this is normal behavior for Drinks, but a majority of their posts in threads have been fluff (random, unnecessary comments not pertaining to main discussion). Drinks is reminding me of the phrase: “saying a whole lot of nothing”. Most of their posts have been jokes (not in a mean sense) and haven’t been productive to town. This is a strategy evils take in social deduction games. Also, I could be wrong, but they never shared their views. This is suspicious to me. There are 2 things I find suspicious: Not talking and not cooperating. Again, I don’t mean this in a rude way. This is just my perception of Drinks so far in this game. Again, feel free to correct me!
  3. Leafia/Tutuu: This mark and below is where I start getting into the gut-feeling territory. I don’t know what it is, but something about Tutuu and Leafia hasn’t been sitting right with me in this game. Leafia has been accused by multiple people and is now catching a lot of votes. Tutuu is very nice (so is Leafia), but I don’t know why I can’t shake the feeling that they’re being a passive wolf. I don’t really have a reason to distrust Tutuu. It’s not a matter of me being ungrateful for their kindness—I think it is more so skepticism. Maybe it is just the remains of my previous suspicions still lingering.

Neutral:

1. Doodle: I have flipped back and forth on Doodle. Initially, I thought they were a wolf, but now, I am thinking along the sides of town. If I recall correctly, Doodle said they were following someone’s readings (or maybe someone accused them of that). Point being, whether it was intentional or not, Doodle’s reads were close to other players. As a fellow new player, I don’t see that suspicious in the slightest. I have been doing the same thing. Yes, I have been deciding who I want to trust at my own discretion, but you all know each other better than I ever could. I need to use the deductions of others to make my own reads. However, this doesn’t clear Doodle for me at all. If I was a wolf, I would probably still rely on the reads of others to formulate my own reads (hence why they are at the top of “neutral”).
  2. Litten/Etha/Zenon: I haven’t heard enough from these people to get solid reads. Each of these players did make reads, but I haven’t had the chance to look at them in detail tbh. For the time being, they’re all neutral.
7 Likes

1 Like

(And I clarified that because I already knew someone was gonna ask who I thought was open wolfing)

i have achro as top town and i believe in his read accuracy his vote is mine let me see if he changed it

at the end of the day though, if xenon and litten think leafia just decided to go for a very bad play then … I guess kill leafia. It’s the type of play that WOULD fool me, because I look for sense with wolf plays and so weird angles will make me not want to kill and leafia did have some briefly scummy posts. Scared tell etc.

but if she flips town I will be the least surprised boy in the world, but also leafia isn’t exactly a terrible day 1 since so many people have interactions with her

I just cant wrap my head around the self vote and the thundedome of arctic, there are other things I think ‘oh ok sure, this can be scum leafia’ but maybe everyone is right and leafia is just ‘going for it’

2 Likes

VOTE: Etha

Eh not me

Oh I forgot to type that the top group of people is “Town”. Oopsies

I am fine with allowing people to kill Etha as my town read was based off three posts

(this isnt me pocketing u achro i just believe in team play and sheeping)