Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

That’s a great thing for town

achromatic is obvious town but I have really bad news for him

could be a typical wolf post pushing a villager without committing / pre-emptively excusing themselves / keeping their stance flexible etc

well, these wagons are the people i scumread the most so this is nice

2 Likes

probably means it’s wrong since when am i right guys haha…

1 Like

Believe in yourself!

1 Like

I have an idea, WHAT IF… Achromatic doesn’t somehow die N1, because it’s people that don’t know them, and do not see them as a threat as of yet?

Etha and leafia are both mafia and we are eating good tonight

1 Like

ALSO yeah! Believe in yo self!

not killing achromatic is throwing @wolves

eh i dont mind their solving. (as in i believe that they believe this, i obv disagree on zirbo wolf)

I don’t know if I trust my reads that much, but I appreciate you advocating for me and my reads! :smile:

I think Achromatic survives n1.

If Achro survives until tomorrow the only players who will push him are villagers. Irrespective of alignment.

even if you don’t know him if you’ve been paying attention to the thread it’s pretty clear he’s going to be a threat lol maybe even if his reads aren’t great right now

but i do think if someone like litten or tutuu or maybe even me has better reads we could die instead. unlikely though

damn ngl looks towny to me. but maybe they’re naturally good with tone as wolf. i dunno. hard with new faces

I swear to god you’re the peak of the

I think this is the the situation guys… But I’m like never right so don’t pay too much attention

They were literally spot on

kinda guys

It’s like that one classmate everyone has in HS that’s like “I fucking bombed the exam” and then gets 9+ on every score

1 Like

Not an absurd question, just one that’s almost too direct to have an on-the-spot answer for. I’m unsure if this satisfies the question since you’re asking for the absence of something that I personally am not expecting.

The underlying logistical parts of the game click. But the social interaction here is way off my radar (“pressure” voting is an example of this where my mind discards it.)

Think the best way to detail it is: I prefer approaching the game with pure reasoning & considering the opposite side. Can come off as cold / dry, but I find it as a productive approach to the game.
(Ex: Last chunk of posts from Litten <-> Myself about why defending yourself is low value is an argument that’s based around other’s perception of you & their situation.)

1 Like

remember the love is war vote count day 2 huh

Hey, @Etha and @Jormok, can I use my friendship with you guys to ask you to switch to Leafia?