Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

lol i was totally that guy in school a lot more than i am in FM

1 Like

guys you are supposed to agree with me on him being obvious town and dying n1 otherwise wolves will just kill arcticn like losers

You can use it to make me consider!

Iā€™d just never do this as a wolf. No matter what. I love being wolf way too much.

Iā€™m definitely one of the funnier and sillier players out there.

Oops. There is a typo. I meant to say choice.

You havenā€™t even been encouraging people to vote you though.

I might need to decide on a new D2 execution at this rate. Oh well, I have a little more than an hour to think things over.

It isnā€™t bad.

I didnā€™t think Iā€™d find myself agreeing with you Demi, but I do.

We should start a club for autistic people because Iā€™m autistic as well. Which most players in the game probably know already.

I wouldnā€™t be.

Please get your vote back on me.

The thing is though that my execution will help people reconsider their reads, which is sorely needed right now.

Me too. Laughs

Because he told me that if I get executed and flip town I get to decide the D2 execution. So intoxicating. Starting to think I was wrong on Demi though so Iā€™m not sure who to choose currently.

Then vote me.

No.

Hmmm, I think Iā€™ll decide Drinks as the D2 execution for when I flip town today. Definitely not the worst choice.

Posting this now so I can realtime with people. Not quite caught up though but it makes little differance now I feel.

1 Like

Iā€™m convinced town leafia would be awake right now

4 Likes

Oh wait, lmao, the drinks wagon died, and went to leafia. Yeah, Iā€™m fine with that. but I am gonna wait until closer to EOD.

Iā€™m gonna be gone by the time EOD rolls around because itā€™s beyond my control but gl when that comes

LMAO

I still have a bit though

HOLY SHIT THAT TIMING

1 Like

However, if I do get night-killed, I approve of this push

im not too optimistic on etha flipping mafia

but also i never shared but i generally dont do well scumhunting, i mostly just towncore a lot of people and then i have no idea how to sort the rest of my poe. theyā€™re just sort of there. and if i was omnipotent i would just kill everyone i dont townread (obv im not coz ppl can get suspicous of me being wolf and stuff and like u know i dont decide the chop. but i m just sayin ghow my brain works. i townread most of the playerlist, every game usually). not usually, 100% of the, always

Youā€™re right. Unless Iā€™m posting in my sleep.

@Litten @Zenon @Arctic

1 Like

@Leafia what is this martyr play?

4 Likes

Leafia you really are planning on killing urself when you are mafia huh

thanks ^-^

I want to super solidify a vote rather than having all these votes all over the place. Itā€™s more comforting that way, and I think Leafia flipping gives us mundo info that I want.

1 Like

this is a game state read at this point
do you disagree

The timing of those two posts. Laughs