Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

i don’t buy that leafia decided to townread demisha at this point and the fact they said to kill drinks instead obviously just because they got wagoned is lmao

2 Likes

I think etha could easily be wolf and then leafia is prob not

1 Like

Does the day end in 50 minutes, or am I remembering wrong?

@Leafia read on Etha?

(drinks is barely wagoned and she is talking post her death lmao?)

You are correct.

1 Like

I will, just wait a bit. If we get like, 8 votes, Eod stuff and they die.

I’m not mafia though.

earlier i thought that leafia wanting to be a martyr could be a wolf thought she had, she was so adamant on surviving last wolf game in fam, she kept pinging achro telling him to keep her alive, so potential w leafia here decides to do the opposite in hopes of fooling us

YOU’RE TELLING ME I SHOULD BE AS TOWN? :sob:

I learned today when I saw you self vote that apparently that isn’t against the rules, I thought it would be because self voting seems like throwing no matter the side lmao but apparently not
Either way I don’t know what you could be on that would make you think that there’s any world in which I want to actively push for people to vote me even if I think it clears a bunch of people. I said I’m willing to get turbo voted and I’m still down for it, I kinda do want to get voted because my flip is pretty beneficial for town but I’m not gonna waste my time and energy encouraging it because I’m still town and in the most raw sense of mechanics that’s throwing and not helping my team

2 Likes

Okay thank you! Yeah I agree with Doodle. I would like to pick a vote. Although I think lol is a wolf, I would rather vote with the town than my own suspicions

i think they could be w/w, etha does a lot of calling leafia w/w with people and shades others this way but they voted drinks and gave a shady post to avoid voting leafia earlier “if we don’t think leafia is a good execution something something”

1 Like

If Leafia’s good I would presumably expect evils to play around her slot here without strongly pushing or defending her unless it’s specifically Arctic.

Leafia is the type of person to put cotton candy into a chocolate fountain and then do it again so I could still see them being wolf

1 Like

okay I’ll make it official. If leafia is wolf she fooled me this time, I dont think she should die but go with god lmao

Blick blick sweet mother truckers have some unfiltered thoughts

1 Like

Jorm CFD When?

i havent begun reading ur iso but this looks pretty towny. ngl mostly on volume, but content seems kewl w me too

or well. to explain myseolf better. mayb not this specific post but general body of work of demisha. pretty high volume. pretty dense posts. i dig. but i will read ur iso

1 Like

Actually, it’s fine to do so! Town should be flexible with their own lives due to the information that is gathered from the death.

1 Like

Hmmm, I’d say null. I can’t really remember the read I previously had on Etha although it might’ve been a scumlean.