Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Leafia has been kicked out!

Her real identity…

Leafia Role Card

Your name is Naomi. Vanilla Town.
naomipng
As a delinquent, Naomi gets into a lot of fights. She doesn’t seek them out, but when one starts, she does not hold back, and she does not lose. In this game, though, her only power is her voice and her vote.

7 Likes

“You all think it’s me, huh?” Naomi asks, to a silent audience. Her powerful voice intimidates the group.

“Well, if that’s the case, I’m not goin’ down without a fight!” As she draws her weapon, a Nexus Brute comes behind her, and grabs her by the head, throwing her into a wall. No one bothers to warn her, as they think she’s a shapeshifter.

When the Brute is defeated, Yumemi checks the body.

“Yeah… It wasn’t her, guys.”

Night One starts now and ends at 2023-07-16T01:00:00Z

7 Likes

Achromatic has been disconnected

His real identity…

Achromatic Role Card

Your name is Victoria. You are a Vanilla Town.
victoriapng
In all honesty, Victoria has no clue how she ended up here, but she sure is going to pretend like she does. In this game, her only power is her voice and her vote.

During the battle, the party is on a wrong-answer streak, and a Nexus Assassin is about to hit. Wanting to protect her friends, Victoria steps in.

In her hubris, she failed to realise that she was the only person who would die to this attack.

Clearly, she wasn’t fit for this battle anyway, with a move like that.

Day Two starts now and ends at 2023-07-18T01:00:00Z

ArielTailtiu

First

So let me go over a couple things

Welp, that was pretty discouraging to see x.x

i knew this was what achro looked like irl

4 Likes

I thought I was being trolled until I saw the flavor

Guess I’m getting hanged today, I was really confident in specifically Leafia sigh

Oh god you are a wolf

i think i posted a lot, solved a lot, people seem to be fine with my tone. i dont think i cant fake any of those as wolf. but i also havent randed wolf in 2.5 so i would be a bit rusty. alternatively i might be rusty right now as a villager since its been so long since ive switched it up, its been the same old town after town game that i dont even konw what im doing anymore. or like. i havent seen firsthanded how wolves acted in forever. so i dont have a recent point of reference to compare it to when im towning. so this might be hurting my town game now that i think about it. damn

( i was ognna write this but the thread got locked)

1 Like

i always knew he’s cute

1 Like

VOTE: Litten

:)

1 Like

Anyways I plan to solve once I actually read the thread I’ve been procastinating playing town of Salem 2

This was my Rolecard note:
In case I die during the night.

My Pool of Sus:
Achro, Litten, Demisha, Doodle and Jorm

My Pool of Towns:
Lol, Arctic, Merpy, Magnus, Etha

Tutuu, Zenon and Drinks in Null Range

Look to see if Etha or Drinks flip wolf because if they do there is a good chance neither of their partners voted them.

Also the Achro kill over me or Arctic is weird Af but whatever.

1 Like

I was under the impression people wanted to hang Etha today.