Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

We already mindmelded before with the exact same reaction to litten in early day 1, where we both even quoted the exact same posts. And I haven’t expressed paranoia/scumread of you. Not sure why would you think i wouldn’t find it believable

Could’ve easily been wolf team trying to make town second guess themselves considering Arctic was pretty heavily town read, people would think it’s the obvious night kill, it doesn’t happen and then a mislynch of arctic is suddenly a viable possibility for the status quo

Are you saying that Etha is evil? Just making sure I’m on the same page :thinking:

It’s a mountainous game and it’s a team versus team game.

1 Like

Seems like my interest is peaking in start of day I should post as much as I can now before I lose interest and energy

1 Like

I think it’s wolfy which is why I started to pressure her on it as soon as I saw it
Like I don’t get why town would care like this surely town Denmisha just ignores it

That said after Leafia’s flip idk what to think anymore, I’m not as dead serious confident on Arctic anymore but I still feel pretty inclined to believe he’s town… idk I need to think over it some more

shrug lol. i don’t have a good answer to this

@Arctic
how do you feel about Demisha right now?

It could be Drinks but Leafia’s wagon took off only after Etha went up.

1 Like

this is just a wolf post. ur mafia. im gonna kill u

not sure tbh
gth still v but i think i need to revisit

town executing into leafia → me just seems inherently funny so there’s that

I feel somewhat responsible for this.

Ew.

Dropping.

Feeling guilt is villagery so cool.

Mafia were too yes?

I wouldn’t ignore it because I was basing like 80% of the rest of my hunches off of gambling Leafia would flip wolf so now I feel like I’m back at square zero and I need to analyze almost from game start

i find the word “surely” there sticking out like a sore thumb as i read this. feels manipulative to me. or perhaps not exactly the correct word. just feels like a normal wolf wolfing

1 Like

Staying on Litten! :saluting_face:

2 Likes