Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Everyone has forgotten yesterday’s counterwagons just like that.

1 Like

why would arctic die over achro? sorry if u already went over this, could you quote if so? it doesnt seem to me like arctic is feared more than achro. plus arctic was tunneling leafia. achro was townreading her

This is a good question that I’ll have to figure out.

1 Like

Why would they kill you?

Oh I see :thinking:

absolutely right or wrong?

Correct.

I feel like this is a pretty meh argument considering it’s both narrative and arbitrary, you could’ve easily just said “fuck it it’s more convenient if I kill him anyways” on the fly

Arctic felt like obvious town to me and felt like he had more grip over the town than achroamric , and I guess the later could be explained by achromatic being obvious town at end of day, but still, there was a reason I told arcric to invest in bullet proof protection

Arctic was more town read.
I didn’t town read Achro.

It’s a meh argument for anyone BUT ME.

1 Like

I’ve written a response to this post like three times and I keep deleting it. to be honest i have no idea why i said that. i guess i didn’t think you would find it very believable i had the same read on litten for the same reasons since I didn’t speak about it yet

1 Like

The person who hasn’t lost a wolf game in over 2.5 years, the person who brags about this constantly, me, I like winning, I like styling on people

litten and achro do have an ego battle of not killing each other n1, but if wolf litten here kills achro n1 but also survives despite being kingmaked and not chopping wolf d1 - does litten really lose the ego battle after styling on town achro and his teammates like that?

1 Like

Yes I do.

This is an argument that’s going to take up over the thread so we should just focus on more important things like finding wolves

Who do you kill then?

Let’s say your mafia and you had to kill someone night 1 who do you go with?

And If Arctic, who do you pick if Arctic is your wolf partner?

i can’t tell if demisha’s victim complex here is wolfy or not but it definitely feels like an overreaction. i don’t think people want to kill them any more than they did yesterday?

2 Likes

Demisha read socially good yesterday, but I can understand the suspicion on her slot. Arctic reads pretty well. I still think we had a wolf on the block yesterday and that’s why Leafia’s wagon suddenly reached majority. Litten’s defence yesterday that he couldn’t be evil with Leafia and pretty much pushing that is… whatever.

1 Like

Your asking me the wrong question cuz I’m not wolf so of course I’m just going to say arctic and asking me what I would do if I was wolf with arctic is just idiotic because I don’t know what I would do