Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

v!litten would be either omgusing me here or he’d be irritated he’s being wrongly pushed imo

he was paranoid of me d1. suggested id never be night killed and win at fx

i dont perceive litten as this monk zen player that just completely calmly and peacefully comes to terms with getting pushed, not by me. because i dont think my arguments are nonsense. they seem to be taken well by thread. its not like he’s brushing me off because my points are absurd

he did say that thing about eevee sure. but im not sure if it means anything. like, it does explain his behavior if he’s town. but i dont think it increases his odds of being town

i think litten knows there is a serious chance for him to be chopped here. his calmness about the situation feels unnatural to me. i think its because he’s wolfing. nobody is this calm and reasonable. its uncanny, like an alien or a robot

1 Like

@Etha et tu, brutus? What are your thoughts on the game now? You were on at SOD day one.

Personally I don’t think any of your arguments are absurd. They make sense. I can see why you think them. I don’t think the arguments are well suited to me in particular, though. I am not always brash, though I like being brash.

1 Like

if litten is town he is letting me get away with potentially powerwolfing rn. i dont buy that behavior from him. im tunneled. im gonna be spamming and screaming and yelling to chop litten today

1 Like

also litten barely has experience with me. he doesnt know my wolfrange. he is just calmly accepting me scumreading him. yeah, no. he’s mafia

It’s a hour from SOD, you haven’t gotten away with anything, in fact I haven’t even expressed a read on you today.

a lot of people are hearting my posts, zirbo has decided to ride or die with me, arctic said he’s never seeing me scum this game, demisha feels emotional gratitude and also a townread gratitude for me townreading them

I wonder why.

Hush

Sounds about right.

Sounds about right.

1 Like

they didnt say this yet but i know thats whats going on in their brain. i just know

1 Like

And does that matter? I can be loud when I want to too, and if you think I’m going to die without leaving some type of will behind you are quite frankly delusional

I gotta question! Was that whole thing about “Yo if Achromatic dies at night 1 it can not physically be Litten” A joke?

1 Like

It’s not a joke, achromatic knows I’m not mafia now.

Dope, You’re not a wolf.

1 Like

God I love being polarized

they had a bet that they wouldnt kill each other n1 if one is mafia and the other is town. and the one who gives up and does perform the kill first loses the bet. id advise not townreading litten for that

1 Like

I will fully buy into that.

1 Like

too late, I respect it.

1 Like

Achromatic would town read me for this if he was still alive.

yes I am fully aware it is still a 50/50, I just think it would be funny to town read it instead of nulling it

you were made king and you didnt chop a wolf

1 Like